Winning the forex. - page 8

SAASA_IVANOV:
So this whole thing is a demonic merry-go-round.
By the way, who knows what number comes out when you add up all the numbers on the roulette wheel, and there are 36 in total?

That's right. 666.

nowi:
that's bullshit! Only cats are born at once, and that's it. ..... don't give a shit about the ease of finding a high-paying job. it's not easy, and neither is anything related to real money, whether it's a job or a business.

You need to be highly qualified, climb the ladder a long time, work your ass off, plow like the devil, etc.

so your job advice is no better than getting rich quick off of forex....
Bullshit is different. I worked hard for six months (before that I was just working and looking for fortune in forex) and my qualification is very high. Became deputy director of a meat processing plant, six months later I opened a pet food production and went there as director and founder. Last week I opened a meat cookery. I did it for fun, but it was already starting to make money. A year ago I realised that you can earn, or you can look for hidden and open divergences with convergences, volumes, levels, buy signals and pray to the monitor on the chart.

This is the kind of education they would do on every forex forum. We lack anti-traders. Like antifa.

SAASA_IVANOV:
This is the kind of education that would be done on every forex forum. We can't get enough anti-traders. Like antifa.

The thoughts should be more clearly articulated:

Antifa(short foranti-fascism) is an international movement with the aim of comb atingfascism. It unitesleft-wing and radical left-wing parties and organisations, various autonomous groups as well as social organisations fightingagainst neo-Nazism andracism.

That's right.

In general forex, as in any profession, everything is simple. You can learn everything, the problem is that brokerage companies do not want to give their hard-earned money... And the profession itself, like all others, is only experience. That is the logic... I can't remember how many times I changed because of it. When you work on small things, everything is fine... and when you get into the millions... that's where they start throwing a spanner in the works.

So, gentlemen, we're not fighting Forex, but the brokerage companies... with the help of MT programs.

DmitriyXD:

In general forex, as in any profession, everything is simple. You can learn everything, the problem is that brokerage companies do not want to give their hard-earned money... And the profession itself, like all others, is only experience. That is the logic... I can't remember how many times I changed because of it. When you work on small things, everything is fine... and when you get into the millions... that's where they start throwing a spanner in the works.

So, gentlemen, we're not fighting Forex, but the brokerage companies... with the help of MT programs.

There is a way out! trade currency futures on the CME. There can't be any sticks there, it's a stock exchange.

223231:
There is a way out! Trade currency futures on the CME. There can't be any sticks, it's a stock exchange.
Why do you have to go straight to the CME? Don't you have your own exchanges?

223231:
There is a way out! trade currency futures on the CME. There can't be any sticks there, it's a stock exchange.

By the way, about futures.

Is it possible to download a program(trading terminal), and get REAL quotes in REAL time of these very futures? Even if you have to pay a fee?

sumkin75:

By the way, about futures.

Is it possible to download a program(trading terminal), and get REAL quotes in REAL time of these very futures? Even if you have to pay a fee ?

Open a real account with a broker providing access via MetaTrader and you will get real-time quotes.
Reason: