Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 23

Silent:
Technically. Ping with one dc 100 ms, with the other 100k ms.

What a way to write about something left-wing...

Sorry, maybe off-topic. There are various scalper-advisors on the market here, which show amazing results in the tester.

Will these owls work on a real account?

romadd:

Sorry, maybe off-topic. There are various scalper-advisors on the market here, which are showing amazing results in the tester.

Will these owls work on a real account?

The sellers of these scalper-advisors are millionaire businessmen engaged in charity who are tired of seeing how neophytes of trading lose money in the market.

And generously sell their products, which have made them rich, for a ridiculous price: some $2000-3000k.

nowi:

Sure they will! The sellers of these scalper-advisors are millionaire entrepreneurs engaged in charity who are tired of seeing how neophytes of trading lose money in the market

and generously sell their products, which have made them rich, for the ridiculous price of $2,000-3,000,000.

Put a smiley face. ":)"

not everyone understands sarcasm :)

Urain:

Put smiley faces. ":)"

not everyone understands sarcasm :)

What's not to understand is in Russian.

barabashkakvn:
In fact, it's about time to ask the author for video evidence of delays in quoting on two different terminals. You never know what's out there: different dealing centres...
I said I'll post it, I'll record it and I'll post it that you'll learn to wait like little children.

jyiv:
I said I'll post it, I'll write it down and I'll post it that you'll learn to wait like little kids.
Boy, day two isn't funny anymore.

jyiv:
Я в личку напишу

Write to me about this topic and we'll discuss it :)

Mischek:
Boy, day two isn't funny anymore.
Even if it's day 10. I said I'll write it down and post it. What's not to understand.

jyiv:
At least 10 days. I said I'll write it down and post it. What is not clear.

))

It's been clear for a long time.

No, 10 days, for a one-minute job, that's fine.)

Reason: