Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 22

FAQ:
I know someone like that.
Isn't that the story with trajforth, when they got conned for 60-80 KU (I don't remember exactly), by the way, because of their crooked server, and they cancelled all the deals?

jyiv:
I will give you an example, many people watch TV at home, and faced with this situation: the first TV set is in the hall, and the second is in the kitchen or in the bedroom, it makes no difference, and you watch the same channel. You can make a buy or sell deal in this time in Forex, is it possible?
To test this unexpected theory, I purposely turned on THREE TV sets - it felt like I was in a 3D cinema. Absolute time synchronisation of the sound. No delay is out of the question, because the speed of radio waves propagation is about 300 000 km/sec. With a diameter of the Earth equal to 12,742 km, the radio signal to the TV, in order to be 3 seconds late, has to travel around the Earth ___ times!

barabashkakvn:
To test such an unexpected theory, I purposely turned on THREE TV sets...
Turn on the computer online, compare it with the TV.

Silent:
Turn it online on your computer, compare it with the TV.
This is an incorrect comparison - two different sources - the TV tower and the signal passed through the internet channel. The question is whether the two terminals (if the terminals are the same, then the information providers are the same)

barabashkakvn:
This is an incorrect comparison - two different sources - a TV tower and a signal routed through an internet channel. The question is: can the two terminals(if the terminals are the same, then the information providers are the same)

Then you need a tube TV for comparison :-)

er... why?

barabashkakvn:
To test this unexpected theory, I purposely turned on THREE televisions - it felt like I was in a 3D cinema. The sound is absolutely time-synchronised. No delay is out of the question, because the speed of radio waves propagation is about 300 000 km/sec. With a diameter of the Earth equal to 12 742 km, the radio signal to the TV, in order to be 3 seconds late, has to travel around the Earth ___ times!
One is cable, the other is terrestrial. On the first one the striker gets his foot in the air - on the second one it is already a goal.

Silent:
Turn on your computer online, compare it with the TV.

How do TV and computer videos relate to trading?

Thesis is that there is a delay in quotes...

Uff, this is due to non-zero ping and software/application flaws. Full stop.

To all

Bottom line:

1. It is not a fact that you will be able to trade fake prices.

2. Even if you can, the loot (from a certain point) will not be given back by "forex".

p.s., this is some kind of bullshit. All facepalm in the thread.

In fact, it's about time to ask the author for video evidence of delays in quoting on two different terminals. You never know what's out there: different dealing centres...

Heroix:

How do televisions and computer videos relate to the trade?

Technically. Ping with one dc 100 ms, with another 100k ms.

Heroix:

Total::

1. It is not a fact that you will be able to trade fake prices.

2. Even if you can, the loot (from a certain point) will not be given back by "forex".

You can periodically trade, but only with new brokerage companies (the main thing, until they recover:), others who are already trapped in it - just cancel transactions