Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 10

Urain:

3 seconds is a lot of time, it's 3000 microseconds, during this time you can go through an array of 3 million cells even on old hardware.

You should look at the programming and you will be happy, you have everything you need (everything is described in mql help), you are on the right forum, they will help you if you have any questions.

SZY MT5 opens up to 100 orders per second, for your time you can manage 300 orders.

If you have already started the forum, at least this forum is a good one.

jyiv:
You guys don't think I'm going to tell the truth.

Then why are you here?

You don't ask questions,

Just to brag, so you bragged, we're happy for you, what else?

jyiv:
You guys don't think I'm gonna show my hand.
That's a good attitude you've got there, sir! People need to help you find and disclose information, and you do not want to share it.

Specifically for fast order opening, look at the OrderSendAsync asynchronous ordering function.

nowi:
That's a good attitude you have, dear man! People need to help you find and disclose information, but you do not want to share it.
+1)

Urain:

Then why are you here?

You don't ask questions,

just to brag, so you bragged, we're happy for you, what else?

I'm not bragging. I need to improve, I'm not asking questions because I'm reading a primer.

SAPIENT:
+1)
No you want to flub a whole post and I should just give my strategy.Interesting.

Indeed, we need to end this farce, and to break another myth that it is possible to do it all the time (although everyone knows about it :)

Our esteemed writer has simply raised a little money (or is just about to) from the difference in the arrival of quotes from different brokers (on the news, 3 seconds).

We think that this is almost impossible - because when you withdraw profit broker (at which quotes lag behind the contract will show black and white writing - that in the news these transactions do not count) plus the inconceivable requotes (not to close the order, not to open)

PS. If you want to make money on it you have to have a high-frequency robot with a good broker (plus a very big pile of equipment, starting with optical fibers, etc., etc.)

Irbis_in:

Not surprised. You have a TV in which the price comes early and aCode Base indicator followed by the price. It is not the other way round.

I didn't come here to surprise you, but to look for a solution.

jyiv:
I did not come here to surprise you, but to look for a solution.

Look at the task through the eyes of those to whom you are asking questions.

To set a problem requires a description of what is given.

Without this, you cannot set the problem, and without setting the problem, you cannot solve it.

Reason: