FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 245

Kondratiev_A_A:

Was I insulting?
"Was I banned?"... ;))
MaxZ:
"Have I been banned?"... ;))
[Deleted]
MaxZ:
"Have I been banned?"... ;))

I was banned for being rude... Although I just didn't say it right and they took it as a boorish thing...) So who did I insult? Is there anyone I offended?
I have a signal down
I'll have to get married again before the honeymoon is over.

By the way, for Gunn fans, new and full moons almost always have what's called a punch day ))) Today is a new moon.

[Deleted]
OlegTs:
I've got a down signal.

I'm still up, but the market's not alive yet
[Deleted]
IDLER:
I' ll have to get married again before the honeymoon is over.

Why?
OlegTs:
I've got a signal down

What's the signal? 3 hours no movement or volume.
Kondratiev_A_A:

Why?

I have a signal