Re-activation......

Hi all. Here's the topic. Bought owls in the market, made 5 activations.
Question! What conditions need to be met when re-activating????? but with a different windup!!! On the same laptop where the owl was!

I would like to know in general what principle is used to bind????

BOSSVORS:

Hi all. Here's the topic. Bought owls in the market, made 5 activations.
Question! What conditions need to be met when re-activating????? but with a different wind!!! On the same laptop where the owl was!

I would like to know in general what the principle of attachment is????

maybe the keys to the apartment where the money is?

What's the secret, the tethering goes to the iron.

sandex:
What's the secret, the attachment goes to the iron.
It's not!!! Changed Windows, no activation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the metaquotes tell me what the binding principle is!!!!!

BOSSVORS:
I'm not!!! Changed Windows, no activation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the methaquotes tell you what principle is used to bind!!!!!

What do you plan to do if they refuse your ultimatum?

Involve the public, self-immolation, hunger strike, denial of sweets?

Yoschik:

What do you plan to do if they refuse your ultimatum?

Involve the public, self-immolation, hunger strike, denial of sweets?

I have a right to know what the activation principle is!!! Iron? Ok! Which one? The mouse? Blue tooth? Operate? Which one ?

:-))))))

BOSSVORS:
I have a right to know what the activation principle is!!! Iron? Ok! What kind? The mouse? Blue tooth? Operate? Which one ?

:-))))))

I propose to demand Putin's resignation in protest

It is linked to the hardware and operating system. Five activations are just to allow you to change computer configurations several times.

Previously there were 3 activations, but now we have expanded the minimum number to 5. And each author has the right to raise the minimum number of activations to any reasonable limit.

As far as I can see, you had no more than three activations on different programs. If you can't activate any product, please specify its name and we will look into it.

Renat:

It is linked to the hardware and operating system. Five activations are just to allow you to change computer configurations several times.

Previously there were 3 activations, but now we have expanded the minimum number to 5. And each author has the right to raise the minimum number of activations to any reasonable limit.

As far as I can see, you had no more than three activations on different programs. If you cannot activate any product, specify its name and we will deal with it.

Yes you are right. I activated the product when there were three activations. Now there are five. Here's the question, what is the principle behind the activation?
So that when you reinstall the software or change the hardware, there will be reactivation and not activation!!!! Am I making myself clear? :-))))))

Can you make a clear argument? You can't change hardware like this or there will be activation etc........

BOSSVORS:

You're right. I activated the product when there were three activations. Now there are five. So my question is, what's the principle behind activation?
So that when reinstalling the Windows and or changing the iron, there was a reactivation and not activation!!!! Am I making myself clear? :-))))))

Can you make a clear argument? You can't change the hardware or it will activate, etc.........

What hardware. Do you change the CPU or system so often? I'm pretty sure changing the RAM or hard drive doesn't affect activation.

If you do not bind at all and do it only by key - then bought here for 150, sold 20 copies at 12 - and still made a profit on it.

i.e. why is clear...

I support specifying exactly what could lead to reactivation.

Reason: