Developers! Do you even test what you create? - page 14

Proffi:

Respect! Especially the one about the donkey ears - that's something. Those sheep didn't even get the joke!

If you can't praise yourself, no one can.

sergeev:

Mikalas,

please remove this post of yours,

otherwise you'll get banned from both nicks.

Banned permanently. It doesn't take much intelligence to create clones.

zfs:

Maybe this will help.

It won't. ) Attach the minimum code for playback.

zfs:

Maybe this will help.

And the logs from the agent itself?

Have you allowed network operations on the firewall for the agent?

Renat:

And the logs from the agent itself?

Have you allowed network operations on the firewall for the agent?

I didn't, but it seems to be blocked without my knowledge, now I disabled the firewall and it worked. But I couldn't find the blocking itself. So it turns out that the firewall must always be disabled. It's hard to guess about it, because there's no information about it in both logs. Anyway, thanks).

zfs:
I didn't deny it, but apparently the blocking happened without my knowledge, now I disabled the firewall and it worked. But I couldn't find the blocking itself. So it turns out that the firewall must always be disabled. It's hard to guess about it, because there's no information about it in both logs. Anyway, thanks).

No, it shouldn't be disabled.

The first time you run the tester you may see the standard firewall window "Should I allow the application XXXXXXX to work on the network?" and if you refuse, the allow rule will not be created.

zfs:
I didn't ban it, but it seems to have been blocked without my knowledge, now I've disabled the firewall and it's working. But I couldn't find the blocking itself. So it turns out that the firewall must always be disabled. It's hard to guess about it, because there's no information about it in both logs. Anyway, thanks).

What firewall?

McAfee and NOD seem to be guilty of this behaviour, silently blocking unfamiliar applications...

It's better to explicitly exclude them.

zfs:
I didn't ban it, but it seems to have been blocked without my knowledge, now I've disabled the firewall and it's working. But I couldn't find the blocking itself. So it turns out that the firewall must always be disabled. It's hard to guess about it, because there's no information about it in both logs. Anyway, thanks).
Before running the test, unload the processor and/or memory. I've seen this happen more than once. A timeout of 10 seconds might not be enough.

Silent:

Which firewall?

McAfee and NOD seem to be guilty of this behaviour, silently blocking unfamiliar applications...

It's better to explicitly exclude them.

I doubt I blocked the terminal with my own hands and several times. I guess I was confronted with the fact by DoctorWeb. There's nothing to prescribe there but to disable it, these anti-viruses are a pain in the ass).

zfs:
I don't think I've blocked the terminal with my own hands and several times. I guess I was confronted by DoctorWeb. I can't prescribe anything there but to disable it, these antiviruses are a pain in the ass).

It is possible to spell it out.

http://forum.baza-winner.ru/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=47

I have KiS2013. I'm fine with it.

But I write exceptions in advance. Just in case.

Форум Базы WinNER • Просмотр темы - Настройка Антивируса Dr Web
  • forum.baza-winner.ru
Автор Сообщение Для корректной работы программы WinNER5 с антивирусной программой Dr Web необходимо Создать правила для WinNER5 или на время отключить Брандмауэр Dr Web Dr Web 7.0 (Dr Web 6.0) Отключение Брандмауэра 1. Нажать правой кнопкой мыши на значок Dr Web в нижней панели около часов 2. Если в открывшемся списке отображается...
Reason: