I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 42

zfs:
I had the exact same situation. I also remember that 5%). The customer, making the work, is already using the service site. In this situation, the customer wrote a job that cannot be completed, of course the programmer has to return the money. And for a refund the site takes money. They could have clarified the situation before concluding the contract. You have to pay for lawyers). Even if there is no fault on the part of the customer.

1. what is impossible about correspondence from 4 to 5?

2. why take on an impossible task? it's about the level of the performer...

Armen:

1. what is impossible about correspondence from 4 to 5?

2. why take on an impossible task? it's about the level of the performer...

There are different methods of implementation. The client is not satisfied with the possible variant. it is impossible what he wanted.

zfs:
There are different methods of execution. The customer was not satisfied with the possible option, which is exactly what he wanted.
The customer was not offered any option other than to quadruple the cost of the work.

It is the responsibility of the initiating party to refuse to carry out the work after confirmation of the ToR (agreed, without deviations). But there is always one party - the client - who, regardless of the result of the work, will forfeit 5% of its value. This is a clear mistake... MQ must either be a bit altruistic and return 100% of money to the customer in such cases (which may indeed cause rare abuses) or change the procedure a bit: freeze 5% of the cost of the work and from the Developer (as already discussed here). That way MQ:

• Will not cause such non-adding "reputational dividends" threads to be created;
  • will get their 5% anyway, but really from the guilty party;
  • will increase the inflows/residuals in their payment system accounts, as new Performers will have to deposit funds at least 1 time + always have some reserve for the Work;
So I don't understand why MQ are brushing this problem off (opinion formed from the first 20 pages of the forum). I would rejoice if I were them: a mistake has been discovered, and by solving it you can increase the efficiency of your business a little more.

It has been said here that arbitration can't cope with the volume of work...

so it's easier - 5% from the client and we're done talking.

ps if it can't handle the workload then something is wrong ... something has to change... ...maybe a bigger staff.

Armen:

ps if it can't handle the workload then something is wrong ... something has to change... ...maybe a bigger staff.

• "will increase the inflows/residuals in their payment system accounts, as new Contractors will have to deposit funds at least 1 time + always have some reserve for the Work;"
I think this financial advantage would compensate them for some, if not all, of the cost of staff expansion.

Armen:

ps if it can't handle the workload then something is wrong ... something has to change... maybe - increase the staff.

The simple solution, which requires no effort, is to return 100% of the cost to the customer. I doubt there are many such cases, and it's unlikely there will be many more...

I think MQ should calculate/predict their statistics based on the change option, and choose the best one for themselves. Everyone will benefit from that. Change is necessary...

Armen:
the client has not been offered any option other than to quadruple the cost of the job.
Also an option). That is, there was a choice.

Petral:

It is the responsibility of the initiating party to refuse to carry out the work after confirmation of the ToR (agreed, without deviations). But there is always one party - the client - who, regardless of the result of the work, will forfeit 5% of its value. This is a clear mistake... MQ must either be a bit altruistic and return 100% of the funds to the customer in such cases (which may indeed cause rare abuses), or slightly change the procedure of work: freeze 5% of the cost of the work and from the Developer (as already discussed here). That way MQ:

• Will not cause the creation of such non-adding "reputation dividends" threads;
  • will get their 5% anyway, but really from the guilty party;
  • will increase the inflows/residuals in their payment system accounts, as new Performers will have to deposit funds at least 1 time + always have some reserve for the Work;
So I don't understand why MQ are brushing this problem off (opinion formed from the first 20 pages of the forum). I would rejoice if I were them: a mistake has been discovered, and by solving it you can increase the efficiency of your business a little more.
And I wonder what is the programmer's fault, the programmer has the right to refuse to work at any point, he already takes a risk by messing with the tricks of the trade. In this case, the customer set a ridiculous task. And the metaquotes took a commission for the work. Only the programmer can lose his reputation to the customer. There is no agreement. If you clamp down on programmers, the work will be left on the sidelines, as it was before paid directly for the work. What is the point of programmers taking a risk? There may be a point, but the price of the work will increase.

zfs:
And I wonder what the programmer's fault is, the programmer has the right to refuse to work at any point, he or she is already taking a risk by messing with the tricky part of the job. In this case, the customer set a ridiculous task. And the metaquotes took a commission for the work. Only the programmer can lose his reputation to the customer. There is no agreement. If you clamp down on programmers, the work will be left on the sidelines, as it was before paid directly for the work. What is the point of programmers taking a risk? Maybe there is a point, but the price of work increases.
The fault is that the programmer confirmed the agreement of TOR, and therefore must anticipate the possible "tricks", or if the "customer has set a ridiculous task" not to confirm the TOR, and continue to discuss and agree on it. Therefore, for a decent responsible programmer there are no risks. "If we clamp down on programmers" we will get a higher quality service, where contracts are less likely to be irresponsibly broken and always financially write it off on one side. There will probably be fewer cases for the Arbitrage after that, too.
Reason: