I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 34

kylinar2012

misquoting.

before, there was nothing at all in the job about penalties and the commission was 5%

Integer:
Nah. For that kind of money, it's bullshit. Just killing on the spot.
For what? To rewrite from 4 to 5?

Armen:
What was that for? To rewrite from 4 to 5?
What kind of question is that? Have you already forgotten what the conversation is about? What's a 4, what's a 5? What are you talking about?

Before, they didn't take a commission either, all for a thank you...

Armen:

kylinar2012

misquoting.

before there was nothing at all in the job about penalties and the commission was 5%

I got it from a search engine, from here:
Achieved cached page for https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/rules
Below is a snapshot of the web page displayed on 02.12.2013 (when last visited by the crawler). This is the version of the page that was used to evaluate the search results.
Правила использования сервиса 'Работа'
Правила использования сервиса 'Работа'
  • www.mql5.com
Правила использования сервиса 'Работа': общие положения, порядок выполнения заказов, порядок оплаты работы.

Integer:
What was the question? Have you already forgotten what we're talking about? What's for 4, what's for 5? What are you talking about?
you must have forgotten? what was not feasible in the development assignment?

Armen:
you must have forgotten that? what was not feasible in the development assignment?
...another one...

Yoschik:

The discussion has entered the final stage - "Long live the Court" ))

So it's coming to an end.

It's a "pile of small". You just stay out of it, or you'll be crushed and crushed yourself. )))

tol64:
It's a pile of malarkey. Just stay out of it, or you and yourselves will be crushed. )))

I'm staying out of it. The issue is closed. At least it's better than it was. Fairer.

They'll throw lawyers and lawyers at each other for another dozen pages before they settle down.

Another interesting thing that hasn't happened in all these pages, until the last moment.

There was no Roche.

Integer:

If I were the arbitrator, I would take all the money and not give it back. Because the assignment is a mockery - unworkable. The assignment is impossible to do, so it is possible not to do it, to take the money and not give anything back. How can you give back something that can't be done?

You are making a good point:

1. you read the job, said you would do it.

2. you give a price, take an advance payment.

3. refused the job and a refund because he realised that the task can not be done.

SZS: If so, after reviewing the job or put a normal price (one for which it will not be too lazy to work), or to refuse.

Reason: