refund for a dead signal - page 8

Is there any way to deny subscriptions to individuals? Because I would hate to see inadequate subscribers who will then whine about wasting a quid a day

Maybe we should discuss a rule change with MQ: to make the start of the subscription count from the first copied transaction?

PS. With an option to unsubscribe from the signal before the first trade...

igal4443,

Is that what you're telling all youseers now? :) Talk to servicedesk here - the link is in your profile... Or do you need something in particular from the public besides their opinion?

Ashes:

Maybe we should discuss a rule change with MQ: to make the start of the subscription count from the first copied transaction?

PS. With an option to unsubscribe from the signal before the first trade...

a sensible idea by the way. i wonder what the site admins will say?

"In the middle of nowhere, don't get into other people's sleds"

Topekstarter, the signal provider has its own TS. For example, there will be no signals to enter the market by the end of the month. And they will appear, for example, after your subscription expires. So, what does this have to do with the Provider? You will not get your money back and they are right.

igal4443:
As for the signals, everyone has to choose them themselves, one is looking for risky but profitable aggressive, while the other is looking for slow but sure, this signal is not aggressive, so do not make me to decide what I would object and what I would not... I paid for a month and get the service for a maximum of 8 days, if you can not turn it off, at least charge for a week, not for a month in the end ...

Sorry, that doesn't make sense...

Someone looking for a fast and aggressive signal gets 2048 trades a day. Someone is looking for a slow but confident signal and receives 1 - 2 signals per month.

What is your problem? You were looking for a rabbit, but you ran into a boa constrictor? And who stopped you from reading the signal - one, and the rules of the service - two... ???????

And if you were looking for a boa constrictor, but suddenly felt like a rabbit, then I'm sorry... What you wanted/ordered is what you got.

trora:
I wonder what the site admins will say?

I support this as it should reduce the birth rate of hysterical threads like this.

Signed up. I waited. Didn't get a single signal. Got the reed in one place, decided to unsubscribe - no problem, go to the USSW. Only limit the number of "unsubscribes" from signals. For example, you can unsubscribe from a signal once a month on the condition that you have not received a single signal from the provider...

Otherwise they will start jumping on signals like lice on the backs of their heads ...

So you got an answer, are you relaxed now? Signal provider has a problem, I hope so...always have a problem with a broker when you get this kind of profit)

Truth is born in an argument! New good ideas emerge.
Reason: