Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 312

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No! It all depends on the nature of the growth function. No normal growth function contains a collapse scenario other than this time dependence of bitcoin growth. So far, I haven't come across any such functions.

the growth fi really looks like an apocalyptic scenario now... before 10k i was waiting for the bit myself, but now it's like standing on the edge of a precipice

and the funny thing is that a bit can lose all its value in hours!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

the growth fi really looks like an apocalyptic scenario now... before 10k i was waiting for the bit myself, but now it's like standing on the edge of a precipice

and the funny thing is that a bitcoin can lose all its value in hours!

Exactly right, with the real growth even exceeding the dynamics of the estimated growth and collapse. Therefore, the collapse could come sooner than February-March of '18.

podotr:

Bitcoin is based on a deflationary model. If this currency is accepted as a means of payment, it will only grow - as originally intended. At least until the year 20-30 at least!!! up to 1100 at the most. And no model, however versatile, can do anything about it!!!

In general it can grow until it soaks up all the currency liquidity

This is a purely speculative currency, not linked, so far, to the economies of countries. If it can be tied to the economy in a short period of time, then, there is still a chance to save bitcoin. But I think time is running out, there is no time to associate it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It is a purely speculative currency, not yet linked to the economies of countries. If it can be linked to the economy in a short period of time, there is still a chance to save bitcoin. But I think time is already lost, they won't have time to associate it.
they still have time until 100 )) will tie it up

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It is a purely speculative currency, not yet linked to the economies of countries.
Some industries have long been inferior to crypto in terms of energy costs.

Ethereum:

fxsaber:
Some industries have long been inferior to crypto in terms of energy costs.
The key word is 'in cost', not profit.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Why don't you post your pictures somewhere else?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Exactly right, with the real growth even exceeding the dynamics of the estimated growth and collapse. So, the crash might come sooner than February-March of '18.

But how many cheap video cards will appear on the market at once... I'll buy two at once

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

But there will be a lot of cheap video cards on the market... I'll buy two at once

I was thinking the same thing) Hurry up!
Reason: