Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 171

TheXpert:
Did you get the money? ) A good asix should not cost more than $15 per Gcf now. Anything more in bitcoins will probably never pay off and there's a big risk that in dollars too.

I have no money and no one has any idea what to do this summer.)

SZS: money was not and is not), friends are fed up looking for ideas what to do in the summer, as they say "to find money is not a problem" ))

sanyooooook:

Mining

Miners get money for confirmed transactions - newly created bitcoins.

I don't quite get it.

Newly created bitcoins are mining.

I'm talking about confirming my transfer to you.

You sell 1 kilo of hash and you get 1 bit and the commission is 0.1.

Who will receive the commission?

the miner?

First, why a miner and not a mere mortal?

Secondly, what is "newly created" if it is withdrawn from my wallet.

and third, which miner will receive the commission? all of them or one in a thousand?

sergeev:

I don't quite get it.

Newly created bitcoins are mining.

I'm talking about confirming my transfer to you.

You sell 1 kilo of hash, and you get 1 bitcoin, and the commission is 0.1.

Who will receive the commission?

the miner?

first of all, why a miner and not a mere mortal,

Secondly, what is "newly created" if it is withdrawn from my wallet.

And third, which miner will get the commission? All of them or one in a thousand?

If you find a block, you will get new bitcoins, if in a pool, you will get a balloon.

i.e. you get the comms and if you find the block you get new bitcoins

A block is anentry in the blockchain that contains many pending transactions and confirms them. Roughly speaking, every 10 minutes a new block of transactions is added tothe chain thanks tomining.

Термины - Bitcoin
Термины - Bitcoin
  • bitcoin.org
Биткоин предлагает новый подход к реализации платежей, а значит, Ваш словарный запас пополнится новыми терминами. Не волнуйтесь, Вы постоянно узнаете новые слова, даже когда смотрите телевизор! Содержание BTC BTC - это общеупотребительный трехбуквенный код Биткоина. Он используется так же, как код USD используется для обозначения доллара США...

i.e., you mine, you get a drop, you get a block fee for good luck

sergeev:

Sanya, you googled transactions. if you don't know, you google it too.

Why do we need miners to do transactions? We're just people without axes.

my question is - if Bitcoin Qt client can do this, if software confirms payment and charges its commission?

he can confirm transactions and take a commission on his wallet?

if not, what software can do it?

Not just miners, only solo miners create blocks and seal transactions in them. Miners who are catching happiness in balls through pool can't seal anything - pool does that.

Bitcoin Qt client can also solo-mine, if you enable it as a server or setgenerate true x in it.

Another thing is that there is nothing to catch in bitcoin solo mining without asics, because it takes several hundred years of CPU computation to find the right hash for the next block.

sanyooooook:
i.e., you mine, you get a drop, you get a block fee
+ commissions for transactions on the block.

sergeev:

who gets the commission?

The miner?

Shit, I wrote it down -- the one who found the block. He gets the reward and the commission of all the transactions. The commission is a means to regulate the network (so there won't be a huge spam of transactions) and to encourage miners. There will come a time when miners will not work for the reward but for the commission to a greater extent.

Reshetov:

The other compote is that there is nothing to catch in solo bit mining without asics.

With asics too, to be fair.

TheXpert:
With asics too, to be fair.
maybe you don't have enough asics? )

sanyooooook:
maybe you don't have enough asics? )

A little bit :) do I look crazy? I almost chewed my arms up to the elbows because of mine. If I had more, I'd probably get a heart attack waiting for it to start.

For a solo, you need somewhere from ~5Tx/s. Count the cost of the farm :). For a confident solo -- from 50.

Reason: