Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 137

An interesting situation. Suppose I'm Bill G. I buy a significant amount of bitcoins and move the exchange rate noticeably.

Then I give an announcement that Windows can now be purchased for bits. Profit) Competent sale of bitcoins bought earlier will not return the rate by the same amount of points

They put a crook in jail, and minus 70%. Now we sell the housing, hop and it's 250% up.

Looks like it's time to have a closer look at the instrument.)

TheXpert:

all closed? )

sanyooooook:
Bright

TheXpert:

You probably know more than I do on the internet. An ATM is a bit machine, what does it actually dispense?

Yoschik:
You probably know more than I do on the internet. An ATM is a bit machine, what does it do?

There's good cash there. Look it up on YouTube.

sanyooooook:

all closed? )

Almost.

TheXpert:

There's good cash there. Look it up on YouTube.

NALIK? It means no decentralisation

Yoschik:
NALIK ? it means no decentralisation
There's fiat cash. Quid for bits and vice versa. There are no money bits issued by anyone. Decentralisation can only be in natural exchange. Almost all services are centralised and that is fine.

Yoschik:
Light
OK, give me a bitcoin address, I'll transfer it to a half and a half )

How much of the world's currency is now available (can be converted to quid) roughly.

for if a bit can only be issued = 21 lakh.

then how much would 1 bit be in essence?

sergeev:
The main thing is to keep the bitcoins from being exchanged for fiat currency.

for if a bit can only be issued = 21 lakh.

then how much would 1 bit be worth?

i think it's wrong to look at the value of a bitcoin that way)

the turnover of one bitcoin exchange every day averaged 20-30 thousand btk by my very rough estimate (actually, there is an informer)

the turnover may raise the bitcoin price to the sky, if nobody exchanges it for fiat currency)

it all comes back to the middle.

Reason: