Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 134

sanyooooook:
btc-e is gathering mt traders into a separate chat room, do you know?
Are they gonna get shot? And the stuff, who gets the stuff? I need fall boots, two pairs.

There is an unhealthy rush around the bitcoin right now. It could fly high on a speculative wave. Then it is bound to collapse.

Contender:

There is an unhealthy rush around the bitcoin right now. It could fly high on a speculative wave. Then it's bound to crash.

Hello Cap.

Have you lost 10 quid on bitcoMT yet?

Yoschik:
Hello, Cap.

And don't you get sick, yogi.

Just because something takes off and then collapses doesn't mean you can't make money on it.

TheXpert:
What is the point of comparing attitudes? Why don't you remember what and how the e-gold went down the drain? ) And then try to project it. And then get some insight.
Because of the dissatisfaction of the State Department with the very fact of its existence - I think the situation is similar.

Contender:

And don't you get sick, yogi.

Just because something takes off and then collapses doesn't mean you can't make money on it.

Cap, you're on fire today, I see. Keep it up.

sanyooooook:
I'll wait for the next collapse.
Contender:

There is an unhealthy rush around the bitcoin right now. It could fly high on a speculative wave. Then it's bound to crash.

I wonder why payment systems (e.g. webmoney) with far more branching and access to retail (etc.) would not make a bitcoin analogue and an exchange for speculation?

ProstoTak:

i wonder why payment systems (e.g. webmoney) with a much wider reach and access to retail (etc.) do not make a bitcoin analogue and exchange for speculation?

they have bitcoin on their exchange, but their exchange doesn't look good (

and the 0.8% withdrawal fee isn't great either

What is the success of bitcoin?

For example, social networks have "their own currencies" so why isn't there an explosive growth of these currencies against traditional currencies? Obviously - the absence of exchanges and speculative capital.

Generally, it is an interesting trend, and I suspect that in 10 years virtual currencies and exchanges will abound. People do not realize it yet, but humanity is moving in this direction.

Reason: