Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 124

Urain писал(а) >>

People used to live differently without money now, I cannot say how it is better (I cannot verify it, I did not live then).

You just have to either accept the system and adapt to it or fight it, any other option reduces the chances of survival.

There used to be a natural exchange. You give me and I give you. Now it's with money. That's all....)))

A few words from my own bell tower

The word duty is often mentioned here, to parents, children, spouses, etc.

The key is to get away from duty and build a life so that the message comes naturally.

Example, you have three friends.

At 3:00 in the morning, the first one calls and asks you to take a grand and drive to God knows where, you don't ask any questions and go.
The second one calls, you ask a couple of questions like what happened, when will you give it back, you take it and go to fulfill your debt to your friend.
the third one calls, you take off without destroying the friendship.

Mischek писал(а) >> the buzz is to get out of debt and make life happen naturally.

I agree with you on some things. But without money, I won't be able to help my parents. I don't have a subsistence farm to feed them. Or myself.....))))

forte928 >> :

Well, the point is that the environment you find yourself in and aspire to depends on what your level of affluence is...

Well, it's understandable that no one aspires to be less well-off. That's understandable.

But I am surrounded by people with absolutely different income level and some people's income is as far away from me as the moon.

Nevertheless, they are just people, i.e. they all have roughly the same problems and joys.

Become clear to everybody, and you and the people around you won't give a shit how much money you have.

And who divides his environment by the level of wealth is morally and intellectually limited, and with such a person I would find it difficult to communicate, I guess

LeoV >> :

No argument there. There is only one point - the month. A month as an exotic is fine. How about a lifetime?

No problem... Eternal happiness, what could be better?

Of course the question will come up now!!! How would you eat all this time???? You know, the basics... bread, pasta...

The answer is no... I had to go back to the daily routine and keep working for uncle Vanya to get some bread, because you won't get enough of fish, but that's not the point... If there was a shul with neighbours growing wheat and baking bread, my fish could be exchanged for their bread. I was talking about relationships and that they are not built on money and those that are built on... fuck that relationship...

RomanS писал(а) >> no problem... Eternal happiness, what could be better?

So what are you doing here? I don't get it.....

Urain >> :

This also applies to you, if a person is not adapted to the system or doesn't fight it, but rather ignores it.

then one day a big man and his hired help will come into your woods and kick you out.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind...

Money is a social phenomenon. Where people live is how they think. There are still societies isolated from the rest of the world, where relations between people are not measured by money. And not by a sense of duty either. And for sure they are not less happy than others.

There was an experiment conducted with animals. They found out why monkeys help each other. It turned out that if a monkey sees no direct benefit, it will not help its congeners.

An experiment was conducted with humans. A man helps even if he will not get any direct or indirect benefit either now or later. This is explained by the fact that man thus increases the survival rate of his population. This is the difference between man and animals. That is why man has settled all over the planet. And societies where relationships are measured by money and other material values are gradually dying out. Look at the states, Canada, Europe.... These are countries of old men.

LeoV >> :

It used to be a natural exchange. You give me and I give you. Now it's with money. That's all....)))

The problem is that money is becoming a value in itself and taking over our lives more and more,

if there was a reasonable balance, but not with every generation since the Templars, money is like a skilled boxer.

more and more of our lives,

and soon man will do anything for money. Money is power over people and the more undivided that power is, the more desirable it is.

So humanity is moving from an individual structure where everything is for itself to a structure hierarchized by money

where those who get money from you and do your every bidding.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Fucking brain cancer. Well, would a girl agree with you to live in the woods, in a hut, nourished by berries, roots and hunting? give up money and material goods? To bear and bring up children in the wild, excluding all the goods of life?

No, brother, brain cancer ! You're suffering that all-or-nothing bullshit again. I don't have that problem. I have money and many other things in my life. And I don't confuse money with that other stuff.

In fact, with your questions about the girl in the woods, you're just taking the conversation away. Your passage about girls who don't give you anything without money is a sham and a boorish thing to say. Which Lena pointed out to you quite correctly, and offered to apologize and take back what you said.

And all this "evidence" you created here just because you do not want to apologize or admit that you were wrong. I don't! What kind of dzhigit will you be if you can't prove you're right? Always and everywhere. At any cost.

Well, work hard.

Reason: