Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 8

to:TheExpert (part 2)

Now suppose in the same example you decide not to sell me your car for one bitcoin. The argument is very simple: the car is objectively expensive. But all you can buy with one bitcoin besides the car is a box of matches (no other goods). And you say to me, "You know what, my car is too expensive for paupers like you and bears, because all you have is one bitcoin and one box of matches. The only thing I can offer you is a scooter." And then you start producing scooters, because we lowlifes can't buy a car from you. From this point on, the process of diflation (economic implosion) is set in motion. Instead of being exchanged for car-level things, we are forced to exchange scooters, just because there is no money for more and we cannot physically produce them.

C-4:

to:TheExpert (part 2)

Now suppose in the same example you decide not to sell me your car for one bitcoin. The argument is very simple: the car is objectively expensive. But all you can buy with one bitcoin besides the car is a box of matches (no other goods). And you say to me, "You know what, my car is too expensive for paupers like you and bears, because all you have is one bitcoin and one box of matches. The only thing I can offer you is a scooter." And then you start producing scooters, because we lowlifes can't buy a car from you. From this point on, the process of diflation (economic implosion) is set in motion. Instead of being exchanged for car-level goods, we are forced to exchange scooters, just because there is no money for more and we can't physically produce them.

Once again. What did you make a car out of ? if there is 1 bit in the market.

And if you introduce debt instruments, then the question of what to buy with also disappears.

Mischek:

Make up your mind whether you are for or against it ) but in general, yes, it makes sense.

It would require Abramovich's yacht to be thrown into the current crypto-economy )))

C-4:

Well, that's fine. As long as there is economic growth, there is deflation. There can be no shortage of money in bitcoins, because even if you raise the price of bitcoins 1000(!) times now, you can still keep the cents in your purse properly in terms of money.

Throwing a car into an economy where there is only a box of matches, you increase the size of the economy by orders of magnitude.

But the example is of course very exaggerated and detached.

The ideal fillers right now for the bitcoin economy are something potentially unlimited - the gaming industry, software sales, hosting and the like, gambling, collateral services.

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderCheck
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderCheck
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderCheck - Документация по MQL5

-Alexey-:
This thread shows that you are not familiar with the basics of economic development, so you are talking nonsense. As always, though.
Let's not make a big deal out of it, there are plenty of them in other threads. At least not the blatant ones.

Mischek:

One more time. What did you make a car out of? If there is 1 bit in the market.

And if you introduce debt instruments, then the question of what to buy with also disappears

If the market has one bit and one box of matches, you can't make a car, you can only convert it from outside. Produce it somewhere in Japan for yen and sell it for bitcoins, but after that the bitcoin exchange rate will skyrocket. And it seems to me that the entire GDP of bitcoins is converted GDP - produced somewhere outside and sold at the rate of bitcoins, that's all. When at least a box of matches will really be produced for bitcoins (i.e. wood, sulfur, equipment is bought, employees are paid, production facilities are built - all for bitcoins), then I will say: yes, bitcoins are real currency, they are used to produce real goods. In the meantime, it is just speculation like tulip mania.

TheXpert:

Well, that's fine. As long as there is economic growth, there is deflation. There can be no shortage of money in bitcoins, because even if you raise the price of bitcoins 1000(!) times now, you can still keep the cents in your purse properly in terms of money.

Throwing a car into an economy where there is only a box of matches, you increase the size of the economy by orders of magnitude.

But the example is of course very exaggerated and detached.

The ideal fillers right now for the bitcoin economy are something potentially unlimited - the gaming industry, software sales, hosting and the like, gambling, collateral services.

You're confusing something, a growing economy is accompanied by inflation, not deflation. Healthy inflation with a growing economy is a normal, good thing. Look at Japan, an example of a country with severe deflation. The economy has been shrinking for decades. There has been talk that the Central Bank of Japan, in theory, could introduce negative interest rates, which would guarantee inflation in the country. The cost of borrowing near zero clearly says: take the dough and invest it in business, you will pay back the same amount tomorrow. All that is needed is to create the added value, even if it's minuscule. And what is it? For dozens of years they have not been able to do this. The economy is collapsing. But that is another story.

C-4:
If there is one bit and one box of matches in the market, then the car can't be produced, it can only be converted from outside. Produce it somewhere in Japan for yen and sell it for bitcoins, but after that the bitcoin exchange rate will skyrocket. And it seems to me that the entire GDP of bitcoins is converted GDP - produced somewhere outside and sold at the rate of bitcoins, that's all. When at least a box of matches will really be produced for bitcoins (i.e. wood, sulfur, equipment is bought, employees are paid, production facilities are built - all for bitcoins), then I will say: yes, bitcoins are real currency, they are used to produce real goods. In the meantime, it is just speculation like tulip mania.

First, you have nothing to buy with. Your bit is worth one matchbox and no one will give you enough for it to buy a car.

Second, in your example, the owner of the box is poorer now that it has become cheaper, like the deflationary old woman, but that is not true.

I did not get poorer because the box was previously exchanged for two loaves of bread, and it is now exchanged for two loaves of bread.

C-4:
Introduce negative interest rates, which is guaranteed to cause inflation in the country. The cost of borrowing around zero clearly says: take the dough and invest it in business, you will pay back the same amount tomorrow. All that is needed is to create the added value, even if it's minuscule. And what is it? For dozens of years they have not been able to do this. The economy is collapsing. But that's another story.
And it's not, by negative they mean positive, but below the rate of inflation. Japan's economy is perfectly fine . Problems with fine-tuning . A lot of noise. We should have such problems.

Andryukha, don't read our modern Hazin heresians. They are the petrosians of economics.
Reason: