If MetaTrader 6 comes out tomorrow

What is important for you to retain from MT4 and MT5?

What would you like to see in MT6 that is not there now?

There are so many wishes written on the 5, they just need to be collected.

Silent:

There are so many wishes written on the 5, they just need to be collected.

So I want to collect them all in one place.

Wishes are better signed by categories:

Terminal

MQL

Tester

Miscellaneous

I don't hope to have a complete list in half an hour, but I think it will fill up over time.

SZS By the way, it is not necessary to keep track of repetitions, you can just mold who has what in mind.

Then there will be a systematization, and then the repetitions will be eliminated.

In the tester, work with tick history and work with custom quotes.

In the visualiser, work with multiple charts.

Алгоритм генерации тиков в тестере стратегий терминала MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 5 позволяет во встроенном тестере стратегий моделировать автоматическую торговлю с помощью экспертов на языке MQL5. Такое моделирование называется тестированием экспертов, и может проводиться с использованием многопоточной оптимизации и одновременно по множеству инструментов. Для проведения тщательного тестирования требуется генерировать тики на основе имеющейся минутной истории. В статье дается подробное описание алгоритма, по которому генерируются тики для исторического тестирования в клиентском терминале MetaTrader 5.

I would like to see both accounting modes, order and netting, especially since they are not much different, and it's just a question of presentation.

I'd like to have OnBookEvent enabled by default, even if the brokerage company isn't broadcasting a vintage. Just as a multitick event.

Renko and Kagi charts, with tick history is not a problem.

Better yet, generate a slice yourself from MQL to control the event of a new bar.

• MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 5 позволяет во встроенном тестере стратегий моделировать автоматическую торговлю с помощью экспертов на языке MQL5. Такое моделирование называется тестированием экспертов, и может проводиться с использованием многопоточной оптимизации и одновременно по множеству инструментов. Для проведения тщательного тестирования требуется генерировать тики на основе имеющейся минутной истории. В статье дается подробное описание алгоритма, по которому генерируются тики для исторического тестирования в клиентском терминале MetaTrader 5.

The use of multi-core is not just for the optimiser.

I would like tester to be divided into two parts, fast tester-optimizer and accurate tester-debugger (it should include visualizer as well).

The optimizer only checks profitability of signals of the indicators, the debugger checks the accuracy of execution.

A debugger in the tester, and a tester on custom data.

That would have been enough for me.

Laryx:

A debugger in the tester, and a tester on custom data.

That would have been enough for me.

Panel operation in the tester.
Reason: