Deleting a user from the MQL5 community - page 8

Alex_Bondar:

It's a long story, can't be told in a nutshell, but he was a different guy, he was on a trip to a centre, but the center turned out to be a weak herb, so he went to Iquitos and they made him a real shamanistic potion... He said it was not some kind of fun clubbing... It was very hard. He didn't give any details about it, as I understand it's like a "mystery", they don't talk about it.

I can't give any details about it, as far as I understood it was some kind of "mystery", they don't speak about it. But he actually changed, it was a year ago, but he trades because he has fun, he has big business and everything is ok in general. After those adventures he became non-tiring and self-sufficient.

Before that, he smoked, drank a lot, abused cocaine. After that, it's like he's been cut off. Doesn't even drink champagne. Changed wives, friends, business is booming, etc. Anyway, some kind of mysticism must have happened.

I'm generally an atheist and don't believe in horoscopes, but there's a real change in personality here. There is even a physical sign that at the age of 23 he had an acutely negative family event and a clump of grey hair the thickness of a finger started growing on his head. So this was happening for 12 years, and after that trip it was noticed that normal black hair was growing from that part of his head, and that was it, there has been no more of that clump of grey hair since then.

Interesting. He changed not only utilitarian but also mental, wife and friends. He is not the one who returned, not the one who left.

Although, again, we do change without the potion. But not so drastically.

I would like a sip, I have one gray eyebrow, and I would keep my wife.

Alex_Bondar:

It's a long story, can't be told in a nutshell, but he was a different guy, he was on a trip to a centre, but the center turned out to be a weak herb, so he went to Iquitos and they made him a real shamanistic potion... He said it was not some kind of fun clubbing... It was very hard. He didn't give any details about it, as I understand it's like a "mystery", they don't talk about it.

I can't give any details about it, as far as I understood it was some kind of "mystery", they don't speak about it. But he actually changed, it was a year ago, but he trades because he has fun, he has big business and everything is ok in general. After those adventures he became non-tiring and self-sufficient.

Before that, he smoked, drank a lot, abused cocaine. After that, it's like he's been cut off. Doesn't even drink champagne. Changed wives, friends, business is booming, etc. Anyway, some kind of mysticism must have happened.

I'm generally an atheist and don't believe in horoscopes, but there's a real change in personality here. There is even a physical sign that at the age of 23 he had an acutely negative family event and a clump of grey hair the thickness of a finger started growing on his head. So this was going on for 12 years, and after that trip it was noticed that regular black hair was growing out of that part of his head, and that was it, there hasn't been that clump of grey hair since.

I tend to be sceptical about these things. They got the dude drunk on hypnodrugs and gave him a preconceived notion of what he wanted.

The only thing is that such a practice does not add joy. All the same, to feel that you have screwed the system over is much more than not understanding why this is the case, to be super.

How then played in the "Space Rangers" fun game, was sitting for hours, but cut off when they showed how to hack it to the dough, play stupid not interetesno became.

Firstly, everything is given too easy, secondly your insides are exposed (it turns out all the surroundings are not cool in themselves, but only when you make them cool, those godliness is only a derivative of yours), it turns out that the purpose of competitiveness disappears.

As soon as you achieve something bots already have it :(

Life is certainly game ponavorochene be, and the bots around do not become richer automatically with your rise, but hack do not advise, lose meaning.

Космические рейнджеры — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Принял во внимание «Космические рейнджеры» — компьютерная игра в научно-фантастическом стиле, разработанная российской студией Elemental Games. Издана компанией 1С в 2002 году. На Западе игра была выпущена под названием Space rangers. Игра принадлежит к жанру «эпических игр» с элементами RPG, пошаговой стратегии, текстового...

Urain:

I tend to be sceptical about these things. They got the dude drunk on hypnodrugs and gave him a preconceived set of wishes.

But it doesn't add to the joy of the practice. All the same, to feel that you have screwed the system over is much more than not understanding why this is the case, to be super.

How then played in the "Space Rangers" funny game, was sitting for hours, but cut off when they showed how to hack it to the dough, play stupid not interetesno became.

Firstly, everything is given too easy, secondly your insides are exposed (it turns out all the surroundings are not cool in themselves, but only when you make them cool, those godliness is only a derivative of yours), it turns out that the purpose of competitiveness disappears.

As soon as you get something bots have it :(

Life is certainly game ponavorochene be, and the bots around do not become richer automatically when you climb, but hack do not advise, lose meaning.

Well, there is a difference between illusion and reality. Drugs won't get a business off the ground.

Mischek:
There's a difference between illusion and reality. Drugs don't get you into business.

The hypnonarcotics just reinforces the attitude, which subconsciously pushes the person in the right direction.

But I'm telling you, there's a lot of side effects. One of them is what will happen to the dude if he has nothing more to desire, and the broken record keeps spinning "you have to achieve, you have to be cooler", the dude is finished.

You shouldn't cheat in life. The British did not invent the concept of "unsportsmanlike behaviour" for nothing; they knew that it could achieve an advantage, but there is little good in it.

Mischek:

Interesting. He changed not only the utilitarian, but also the spiritual, the wife, the friends. In a way he is not the one who came back, he is not the one who left.

But then again, we do change without the potion. But not so drastically.

I'd like a sip, I've got one gray eyebrow. I'd keep my wife.

Yeah, that's right. Changed considerably.

It's an extremely powerful hallucinogen, though in Peru it's recognized as a national treasure. Well in general I personally do not see the point in tripping so far, "guts" as they say, if something entertaining you can, but to format your mind so uncompromisingly, there is no need yet. And ayahuasca, as I understand it, is a total mess.

Urain:

I tend to be skeptical about such things. They got a guy drunk on hypnodrugs and gave him a preconceived belief that he wants to get out of it.

But it doesn't add to the joy of the practice. All the same, to feel that you have screwed the system over is much more than not understanding why this is the case, to be super.

I used to play "Space Rangers" is a funny game, I used to sit for hours, but I got cut off when they showed me how to hack it for money, it just wasn't interesting to play.

As soon as you achieve something bots have it :(

Life is certainly toya ponavorochene game will, and the bots around do not become richer automatically when you climb, but hacking do not advise, lose meaning.

Well here I thought so too, but I believe my eyes, really people have become different and overall is not that "better" but stronger is a fact, yes in general, as if he had plastic surgery of the mind, cut off all unnecessary.

But I agree that it can be done more gradually, by an effort of will with much less risk. I'm against drugs in general, it's a bit like martingale)))))) But it's not drugs. He just quit all the regular drugs at once and without any effort, it just fell off him.

Mischek:
There is a difference between illusion and reality. Drugs won't drive a business up the hill.

That's what I'm talking about. You can tell from the outside whether he's going in the right direction or not, you can tell by the sum total of everything that's associated with him.

He didn't drink too much, but sometimes he marathoned, drank, smoked 2 packets of cigarettes a day and that's it... he'd come back and cigarette smoke or the smell of alcohol made him wrinkle like a kid. It was the drugs that got in the way of his business, but he was the kind of man who couldn't do without them, and now he can.

Probably because he's not one anymore.

Alex_Bondar:

Usually, when stories are told about a "friend" in the context of some event to which the narrator assumes a negative social reaction, the "friend" is usually the narrator himself. Such dissociation is done in order to absolve oneself of responsibility for the actions committed. In this case, it is the use of illegal substances.

There is no need to force your body and mind artificially. This usually occurs in individuals with early childhood or genetic disorders, who have not developed a basic trust in the world. They are constantly afraid of something and try to protect themselves, to accumulate, to crawl into a shell.

A healthy person will certainly not be a genius or a visionary, he is content with whatever comes to him in the form of life events. He does what he must and what is right, and does not try to fool the system like the (latently) mentally ill.

It is definitely true that all geniuses are mental, but should they be envied and should we follow their example? Or all the more cripple their psyche with banned substances?

The purpose is happiness, while a madman, even if he has a trillion, will be unhappy, because unhappiness is his burden, karma if you want, which he has to bear, and nothing will help him.

Urain: "Unsportsmanlike behaviour"

+1

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Типы событий графика
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Типы событий графика
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Типы событий графика - Документация по MQL5

gunia:

Usually, when stories are told about a "friend" in the context of some event to which the narrator assumes a negative social reaction, the "friend" is usually the narrator himself. Such dissociation is done in order to absolve oneself of responsibility for the actions committed. In this case, it is the use of illegal substances.

There is no need to force your body and mind artificially. This usually occurs in individuals with early childhood or genetic disorders, who have not developed a basic trust in the world. They are constantly afraid of something and try to protect themselves, to accumulate, to crawl into a shell.

A healthy person will certainly not be a genius or a visionary, he is content with whatever comes to him in the form of life events. He does what he must and what is right, and does not try to fool the system like the (latently) mentally ill.

It is definitely true that all geniuses are mental, but should they be envied and should we follow their example? Or all the more cripple their psyche with banned substances?

The purpose is happiness, and a madman, even if he has a trillion, will be unhappy, because unhappiness is his burden, karma if you want, which he has to bear and nothing will help him.

+1

Yes, that's how it is, a normal distribution, and the tails of that distribution probe the way to adapt to the new situation.

But here concerning tails, for a normal hangout, all present here jerks:) in sense those very tails (we will omit a sign, both the retard and the genius for middle of distribution both are jerks).

There is a theory that as a result of eating food cooked on fire, the protohuman began to receive more calories, which made it possible to feed a greater number of nerve cells, and therefore the restriction on their number was removed, and there was growth (because it is a competitive advantage).

In general, when I first read this, I was immediately reminded of Renat's phrase about Cloud "the purpose of any large network is to save resources, those sleep", sort of logically if there are no tasks need not to waste energy, so the network before a large volume needs to be raised. The same way our brains work, if not puzzled they start to sleep, if puzzled they rise to the level of solution, but with constant creaking, mats and all sorts of impulses to jump out. But this only happens in a situation of constant saving of resources.

A logical question arises, but what will happen if there is a surplus of resources?

We have now reached the resource limit of the kind of power we consume. As P4 showed the real limit of personal computer performance, so we can no longer intensify our brain activity indefinitely. Can't we?

Theoretically, "theoretically" if you give the organism that raw material (which it produces itself with the highest energy input) in a ready-made form, it will release extra energy for a couple more kilos of brains. This will be a new evolutionary turn.

But it was not for me or for you to live in this wonderful time :)

Urain:

Yes, that's how it is, a normal distribution, and the tails of that distribution probe the way to adjust to the new situation.

But concerning the tails, for the normal party, all present here are dorks :) in sense those very tails (we will omit a sign, both the retard and the genius for the middle of the distribution are both dorks).

There is a theory that as a result of eating food cooked on fire, the protohuman began to receive more calories, which made it possible to feed a greater number of nerve cells, and therefore the restriction on their number was removed, and there was growth (because it is a competitive advantage).

In general, when I first read this, I was immediately reminded of Renat's phrase about Cloud "the purpose of any large network is to save resources, those sleep", sort of logically if there are no tasks need not to waste energy, so the network before a large volume needs to be raised. The same way our brains work, if not puzzled they start to sleep, if puzzled they rise to the solution level, but with constant creaking, mats and all sorts of impulses to jump out. But this only happens in a situation of constant saving of resources.

A logical question arises, but what will happen if there is a surplus of resources?

We have now reached the resource limit of the kind of power we consume. As P4 showed a real limit of personal computer performance, so we can no longer intensify our brain activity indefinitely. Can't we?

Theoretically, "theoretically" if you give the body that raw material (which it produces itself with the most energy expenditure) in a ready-made form, it will release additional energy for a couple more kilos of brains. That will be a new evolutionary turn.

But it was not for me or for you to live in this wonderful time :)

I'm happy with everything as it is. Trading is just to tickle the nerves, but in general I am fully confident in my and my family's future. I'm ready for formajors and I know how I behave when things go to hell. I have that balance from the beginning. I know that with an income of $5 a month I won't be any happier than with $5k a month, as I'm not with $500 etc.

Satisfaction deficit is a disease, yes it benefits society in the form of geniuses-martyrs who move science at the expense of their fears, but they are unhappy people who no matter how much they are respected and put on a ball, which by the way is quite rare, still will not find happiness.

I just mean that hoarding drag to become a psycho-predictor is some kind of absurdity for a normal person.

Already there it does not matter what will lead to a new round of evolution and that I will not see it. I'm happy with the current moment and that's all that matters.

gunia:

I am happy with everything as it is. Trading is just to tickle my nerves, but in general I am fully confident about my future and the future of my family. I'm ready for formajors and I know how I behave when everything goes to hell. I have that balance from the beginning. I know that with an income of $5 a month I won't be any happier than with $5k a month, as I'm not with $500 etc.

Satisfaction deficit is a disease, yes it benefits society in the form of genius martyrs who move science at the expense of their fears, but they are unhappy people who no matter how much they are respected and put on a ball, which by the way is quite rare, still will not find happiness.

I just mean that hoarding drag to become a psycho-predictor is some kind of absurdity for a normal person.

Already there it does not matter what will lead to a new round of evolution and that I will not see it. I'm happy with the current moment and that's all that matters.

The key phrase is "for a normal person".

...Trading is just to tickle the nerves...

This is already a diagnosis, why tickle the nerves when everything is fine, to know that something is missing.

You just have to face the truth, nowadays mankind is trying to optimize what it has. If we can cut down on rations and switch to cheaper food, we will, and we'll eat hamburgers in bags.

And what is the purpose of optimization, but to jump into the next round. After strict optimization we will cut everything to minimum and replace with something more optimal. At the same time high-tech products will appear that will more than replace all the cut down ingredients.

And this process is already in full swing, we do not consume half of the same foods that even our grandmothers used to eat, let alone people 100 years ago.

gunia:

This usually occurs in individuals with early childhood or genetic disorders, who have not developed a basic trust in the world. They are constantly afraid of something and are trying to protect themselves, to hoard, to get into a shell.

Are you now alluding to yourself in order to "remove the negative social reaction"?
Reason: