Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 7

kPVT:

It's different for everyone. Before mql, I last wrote labs in Pascal long before I met MetaTrader. But I started with mql2, which was much easier than mql4 and mql5. May be it helped that I was studying Pascal, as the syntax is still similar.

If you know a little bit of syntax, I think that it's better to start with mql, because you can immediately think of problems to solve, and it will be more fun and efficient. And starting with C, for example, you have to learn some IDE, to understand the structure of the program console/guide, etc. And what is there to write? Another calculator? Not interesting, isolated from the subject area, which will slow down the process, and the main thing here is passion and interest. In addition a bunch of articles and kodobase. And of course at the beginning must disassemble a few alien programs, simultaneously modifying them and seeing what happens.

The funny thing is that I'm not familiar with syntax, for example..... all my knowledge is 10 hours of studying BASIC 25 years ago :-))

not.... the examples there are problems solved with software from higher mathematics and practical exercises, too - you need to solve equations and equations I have not seen in school, maybe it is a calculator .... I don't know..... I have a long-standing desire to put higher mathematics in my advisor :-))))

.....With mathematics you can model other universes and even other worlds(Quote) Why not trade on formulas :-)))))

perepel:

I understand that in 2 years I myself will become a professional in mql, just by gut feeling, studying reference books, articles and ready-made codes in kodobase, and it will technically be free...

This is at best;-)

...But if there's a guru who can implement the same experience in 2 months, for example for $500, that's fine. The point is to speed things up, that's all...

Imho, wrong way to put it... the guru can and does. But. Your brain isn't a brick-and-mortar bag... Too much information will make it hang and spit. So time and time, and a systematic approach...

Good luck!

perepel:

It pays above average money, but without the extreme, of course. At the border, supply and demand, as usual...

With an individual approach, the price tag is also individual. And whether it is "with or without extremes" is up to the client.

Generally, to become a programmer you must have an aptitude for programming. If you like, you need a certain mindset.

meat:

perepel, to summarise what you have said, you don't need a teacher, you need a working TC...

It's not at all the way you described it, with all due respect. I am not interested in someone's particular TS, I am interested in the way of inventing it myself. And you need a guru as a catalyst, not a parrot.

Contender:

With individual approach the price is individual. And with or without "extreme" it is up to the customer to decide...

Yes the price tag is above average, I stressed that, it turns out to be exclusive and I'm willing to pay extra for exclusivity, but I'm not going to listen to the same thing over and over again, even for free. That's an important condition.

denkir:

It is at best;-).

That is the wrong question to ask ... The guru can and does. But. Your brain isn't a luggage full of bricks... Too much information will make it hang and spit. So time and time, and a systematic approach...

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip. I'm not insisting on my teaching technology, it's just a proven strategy that has been shown to work in the exact sciences. I'm flexible enough to change my point of view at any moment to a more effective one, applicable to a particular field of knowledge. But this will happen if there is sufficient reason to do so.

For myself, I have made conclusions at the moment, in respect of this kind of advice, recommended the right people for an appropriate rate and everything turned out as predicted respected Ivan Ivan Ivanov. There is a demand, there is an offer. Or "may the questioner be rewarded!) If in the manner of a sermon.

perepel:

For myself I have made conclusions at the moment, regarding this kind of advice, recommended the right people, for an adequate rate

It's not the field to take their word for it. And there is no guarantee that it will help, even if these "right people" are successful practicing traders.

IvanIvanov:
There have been - some have published books and points of view look different, but overall I admire them...
what's the story about the 'turtles'? Or give me a link

AST:
What's the story about the "turtles"? Or give me a link.

Experiment.

http://finbay.ru/biblioteka/novichkam/put-cherepah-kurtis.html

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/4075

Путь черепах Фейс Куртис, скачать бесплатно, купить книгу
Путь черепах Фейс Куртис, скачать бесплатно, купить книгу
  • finbay.ru
Эта книга представляет собой подробное повествование об интересном эксперименте, целью которого было выяснить, возможно ли «сделать» из обычного человека успешного биржевого трейдера. Под словом «сделать» понимается обучение приемам и методам торговли, которые использовались организаторами эксперимента – двумя наиболее известными биржевиками...

perepel:

I'm looking for a teacher. But I'm not just looking for a standard teacher like on a DC course, or a bunch of schools on the web, which are totally lame, I'm not looking for someone who will tell me how "spaceships sail the universe", but someone who will succinctly answer groups of questions, from time to time. Or at least not get nervous when they say, "Stop! I'm not interested, please answer this question..."

I understand that many want to sell more expensive and oooh very dilute their monologues, unfortunately, such an unacceptable. Although I can understand this motivation, but I am on the other side of the interest. And the client is always right. Sophists are quickly sent to the woods.

My main questions are about the reasons for the trading systems based on the market structure, not by enumerating all of their innumerable sets. In general, the goal is to achievethe most valuable knowledge in the shortest amount of time. To learn how to think and not to notch the endless content, which is impossible to read even 1% of the whole life.

The student will have to pass on his own TS, which has been developed and tested in the field, if you're interested, I'll give it to you in private.

The causes and consequences are only of interest, or rather generalized causes and generalized consequences.

2 options, one "on the fingers" the other in scientific language.

Your idea is great, I have not yet met a truly competent teacher, I am in search of one.

I am a practicing trader with more than 5 years of experience in trading. I have my own manual trading system with the ability to connect to it an Expert Advisor with certain settings. I can try to teach the trade in real time, I think this is the best way to transfer knowledge and experience, without the banal fake confirmations, and other requirements for the teachers. The only nuance it will not be cheap, because pupils have to transfer their own TS, which was developed and tested over 3 years. anyone interested in my Skype in a private person.

Why do you need a teacher? You can learn MQL4-5 and develop with the strategy test.

Although try to find those who win competitions. I don't think you can find the strongest teacher.
Reason: