Interesting Video June 2013 - page 5

What is divergence in forex?

Forex divergence, types of divergence, how to recognise it.

MACD. Convergence and Divergence

Information about this indicator from Achelis - Technical Analysis from A to Z

The MACD ("Moving Average Convergence/Divergence") is a trend following momentum indicator that shows the relationship between two moving averages of prices. The MACD was developed by Gerald Appel, publisher of Systems and Forecasts.

The MACD is the difference between a 26-day and 12-day exponential moving average. A 9-day exponential moving average, called the "signal" (or "trigger") line is plotted on top of the MACD to show buy/sell opportunities. (Appel specifies exponential moving averages as percentages. Thus, he refers to these three moving averages as 7.5%, 15%, and 20% respectively).

You can read more about this indicator in the documentation from here MACD and from mql5 Reference Manual MACD Oscillator Signals

Stochastic. Entry points for the indicator

Entry points for the Stochastic indicator for intraday work. Webinar for an hour and a half - just for the weekend (there ... about a horse ... cow, etc. ... that is, everything is very clearly explained :) ). The material is controversial and I do not agree with the speaker ... By the way, I have a thread for discussion of this indicator and trading systems using it and how to code it all in the English part of the forum - here Stochastic

Support and resistance levels. Strategy

By the way, MT5 CodeBase has a couple of indicators that draw support and resistance levels

And there are a couple of threads for discussion

Chart Analysis of Turning Points

Principles of technical analysis, local highs, local lows, identifying uptrend, identifying downtrend, sideways trend, breakdown of trend lines, use of MACD and RSI indicators for trend analysis and trend identification.

Chart analysis of divergence points

This is a continuation of the previous video on the principles of technical analysis and on divergence.

Analysis and identification of entry points using levels

This is a continuation of the subject concerning trading without indicators. Don't let the female voice in the video confuse you (I have the impression my wife teaches me ... :) .) - But I hasten to reassure you - everything is quite normal and professional. Just bluntly watch and make your own schedule.

Next video by this author - Analyzing and identifying entry points using trend lines

Analyzingthe market and identifying entry points using trend lines

Trading Techniques

Trading techniques, risk management and trading psychology: Ways to place StopLoss orders, techniques when trading: adding, averaging, locking, flipping, risk management, trading psychology at the forex exchange.

This is a half hour lecture on Elliott Waves and Fibonacci Level s

Basic concepts and types of waves, principles of zigzags, wedge, triangles and Fibonacci levels

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов - Документация по MQL5
Reason: