People's complaints/suggestions - page 7

Contender:
Please give me a reason why an "adequate author" would sell for next to nothing a hen that (judging by monitoring) was laying golden eggs.
Why "laid"? Maybe it will bring some more. )) In general, the author suggested waiting for a year, to observe and not rush to conclusions. There are just few people who have seen it, it seems. )) Maybe really should not have put it on sale yet so as not to alarm people. But in about a year or so, when the real story has accumulated. People can not hold back, immediately to chat. It's a good excuse for a discussion, while lately it has been something of a bore. )))

Contender:
Please give me a reason why an "adequate author" would sell for next to nothing a chicken that (judging by the monitoring) lays golden eggs.

What matters is what it sells. And there is no reason to doubt the authenticity of the robot and monitoring being sold, apart from the fact that you don't understand how it is possible. I have already explained everything in my posts before, I won't repeat myself.

Alex_Bondar:

Indeed I am new to algorithotrade, however I am no youngster and can distinguish constructive criticism by professionalism from bazaar rhetoric, the question specifically in this thread, is not about the functionality of Mr.lordlev grail,but in the reaction of the community to its placement in the market, which unfortunately in some places is not other than a collective farm turned out. The author himself also distinguished himself by falling for some rhetorical provocations when he should have ignored such "outbursts".

This thread itself is not in his favor either, as it shows insecurity, an attempt to justify himself, but why? If the Grail is there, there must be a profound indifference))))

Not professional marketing in general.

Except about moderators, I agree with him. A moderator is a superior being, a status which means he must not stoop to boorish "jokes" and only fatherly encourage or punish.

Perhaps one should change the formal rules for placing experts on the market, introduce quality control criteria based on price, real-time sites, etc.

But only newbies like me are allowed to make fun)))). Since no one will pay attention to me and the credibility of MQ I will not undermine, and serious people have to be serious ...

Men don't dance, they even walk with difficulty!

If monitoring is to be believed, profits >3000% in >2 years on a real account.

I don't believe in such a scenario. The probability is no greater than that I will accidentally find a diamond the size of a watermelon tomorrow. Although I'm a beginner, but the experienced guys told me that a profitable trading system, formalized into an algorithm and tested in real life, is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, not tens aslordlev suggested.

A $129 robot is specificallyfor 97% of traders.

This is all blah blah blah, sorry.

There is an essence to any question, and the essence is that it will not work, I am not suggesting it, I know it.

THIS is no different from the average EA in the marketplace. Not at all. Except the price. It's the price and the seller's ponzi scheme that causes the appropriate reaction.

Mischek:

It's all blah blah blah, sorry.

There is a point to every question, and the point is that THIS won't work, I'm not suggesting it, I know it.

THIS is no different than the average EA in the marketplace. Not at all. Except the price. That's the price and the seller's pompous attitude that provokes the appropriate reaction.

Judging by your rating, I assume that the demo version has been decompiled, if you claim that.

Or otherwise got the algorithm fromlordlev.

If so, the question is closed. Thanks for the information, I'll know thatlordlev,a scammer.

Alex_Bondar:

Judging by your rating, I can assume that you decompiled the demo version, if you claim so.

Or otherwise got the algorithm fromlordlev.

If so, the question is closed. Thank you for the information, I will know thatlordlev,a scammer.

Yeah decompiled and future quotes too ...decompiled ))

That's it guys, the topic is closed.

We're barking up the wrong tree and it's...

"you will, you will... you're gonna be a shish kebab."

"I'm not going to be borrowed."

All further posts will be taken down, the bad ones will be banned.

"I'm done talking."

somelie:
Abolk - irresponsible programmer, after talking to this guy I have only negative emotions, the fact that he MONTHS, told me that he has a lot of work and here he will write my advisor, although the terms of the previously negotiated 1-7 days, as he works hard to understand just headache, in short STOOD complete
Arbitrage. downgrade.

Armen:
arbitration. downgrading.
court.siberia.

Dima_S:
court.siberia.
what a power the arbitration court has become)

Dima_S:
court.siberia.
Barefoot . With a ficus in his right hand.
Reason: