People's complaints/suggestions - page 4

papaklass:
You are overreacting about AntFX. It is the best PAMM manager of 2009. Check it out at Alpari.
I could be wrong, but what to look at? this or that? Either way, if these are his PAMMs, everything falls into place. As I wrote.

lordlev:

do you pay for the sales intermediation of your EA?

i.e. if sales are already going well, then of course the question is as silly as i am

Mischek:
and you pay for the intermediary services to sell your advisor ?
I don't understand.

lordlev:
I don't get it.

I bring the buyer in.

he buys.

You use the money to pay me my share.

Mischek:

I bring the buyer in.

he buys.

you use the money to pay me my share.

I don't know if that's within the local rules. Talk to the people in charge of the market. Actually, I don't mind, how much of a percentage?

Mischek:

I bring the buyer in.

he buys.

You use the money to pay me my share.

That's funny, where do you find a buyer that rich enough to pay 30 grand for nothing?

Farekx:
You make me laugh: where would you find such a rich buyer who would pay 30 grand for something?

There are many rich buyers - there are few fools among them, but even if there are, it will be worse for the seller - he will come back with a soldering iron to get his millions spent on the Expert Advisor, and even more - to return the money he lost.

lordlev:
I don't know how much of this is within the local rules. Talk to those in charge of the market. Actually, I don't mind, how much of a percentage?
Well, how much are you counting?

Mischek:
Well, how much do you calculate on your own?
10%

lordlev:
10%

No, it's not enough.

What's the normal proportion?

Reason: