Anti-martingale - page 3

Here we go, now it turns out that the Martingale method is different for everyone.

Classic martingale is doubling the size of a trade after every losing trade, there are many modifications,

but they don't change the point, the end result of a martin is a dead end.

Only those who do not understand the market and do not have a clear strategy in which all situations are calculated, can use martin.

Zeleniy:

I keep wondering, with a martin we can buy in to keep from going into a mine and get our own

Show me where you've seen that on a martin you can get your own......

Show me where you've seen that on a martin you don't go (deep) into minus......

Zeleniy:

Why does greed not play into this even though the balance is increasing.

It's the only thing that's increasing...... but it's no use......

sandex:

Here we go, now it turns out that the Martingale method is different for everyone.

Classic martingale is doubling the size of a trade after every losing trade, there are many modifications,

but they don't change the point, the end result of applying a martin is a dead end.

Only people who do not understand the market and do not have a clear strategy in which all situations are calculated, use martin.

The essence is how exactly the application of a Martin is carried out. If you open it as you wish - you're right.

If its use is in addition, another truth.

There is no truth there and will never be.

The use of martin is a consequence of an incomplete strategy.

If you allow the use of martin, then you allow an uncontrollable situation.

For example locks, opened, the market went the wrong way, what to do, and put (probably eternal) lock.....

So, for example, if a martin opened, the market went the wrong way, what to do, we closed and doubled, and it's over(lack of money, MC)...

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderCheck
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderCheck
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderCheck - Документация по MQL5

Even a profitable strategy that uses martin to increase profits will sooner or later catch a fortune in the market and start winding up doubling down.

sandex:

There is no truth there and will never be.

The use of martin is a consequence of an incomplete strategy.

If you allow the use of martin, then you allow an uncontrollable situation.

For example locks, opened, the market went the wrong way, what to do, and put (probably eternal) lock.....

It's the same with martin, you open, the market goes the wrong way, what to do, you close and double up and it's on(lack of money, MK)...

Your reasoning leads me to the fact that all your trades are 90% successful.

- Why close? Just double up.

Martin is an application that is also being perfected in trading.

And it influences a lot of factors, including when to open and how long to average.

If you caught a market cap on a martin, take it out and keep going, it'll be considered a break-even + profit.

Anti or regular martin is very good if you approach it with intelligence or a certain amount of capital.

Agree, if you have an infinite amount of money, you can always work off your losses and still be in the black, it all depends on the amount, the lot and the timing of the additions. If you have an infinite amount of money, you will always be able to work your way out of a loss and still be in the black, depending on the amount and timing of a fill-in.

Why discuss unrealistic conditions (unlimited deposits).

sandex:

Why discuss unrealistic conditions (unlimited deposits).

If you write that unlimited deposit, then you do not understand the meaning of my message.

If you look in general, everywhere you look, everything is not real! Everything is useful and everything is harmful....

You have to bring everything to mind, and if you do not succeed or do not want to make a candy, then please work for your daddy all your life.

I consider any method and take what I need.

Reason: