Anti-martingale - page 5

sandex:

I had martins in my tester for a year and made a profit, several hundred dollars on a 10K startup deposit,

but if I tried to squeeze out a decent profit I either ran out of money or got dumped.

So you had absolutely zero strategy

So do you.

lazarev-d-m:
The best in the sense of profit? Yes, the profit was bigger, but only for 1 year, then the same beautiful curve down on the history before and after that year, so we can conclude that it's a fit to the history, the classic machines have this flaw, as well as others.
No, the best ones in the sense of more than a year + constantly up + small drawdowns. )) I've been doing it for the last 7 years on EURUSD, but the inspiration disappeared when I tried to increase the test period or test on another symbol. So I left this method for now for fun and experiments. If even in the tester there is a problem to squeeze out a result, what to say about the real one. )))

I got 12 years on a quote from MQ, 16 currency pairs, timeframe from M5 to H4.

sandex:

I got 12 years on a quote from MQ, 16 currency pairs, timeframe from M5 to H4.
On MT5? Can I see the results of each symbol individually and all together too?

Possibly within the next week, but it will be a bunch of charts, and there is no multi-currency version yet.

tol64:
On MT5? Can I see the results of each symbol individually and all of them together as well?
There was a discussion somewhere about buying profitable EAs over the Internet that showed erroneous results. The answer was that the Expert Advisor could be faked with history or something like that.

sandex:

Maybe within the next week, but it will be a bunch of charts and there is no multicurrency version yet.

It's okay to have a bunch. Otherwise, it's mostly just words everywhere. )) I want to see test results and statistics. Very interesting, so looking forward to it. If you forget, I'll remind you. ))

And clarify, is it on MT5?

Zeleniy:

Agree that if you have an infinite amount of money

If you have an infinite amount of money, your profit is always zero.

Contender:
If the amount of money you have is infinite, the profit is always zero.

Another one that cuts out phrases.

Please read the whole post as one and don't cut it out. I can pick out a mate from your post too.

Take the whole point, not part of it, then everything will fall into place.

Reason: