Norm? - page 21

lazarev-d-m:
Didn't help.

It worked for me on Alpari. Then you need to ask the author.

Many brokers use different symbol names from the standard ones. For example EURUSD.m instead of EURUSD. Trading will not start. I will try to solve this problem. Just didn't know about it myself until yesterday.

lordlev:
Many brokers use different symbol names from the standard ones. For example EURUSD.m instead of EURUSD. Trading will not start. I will try to solve this problem. Just didn't know about it myself until yesterday.
Many brokers use their prices)))) why should I say))))

ksbr:
Many brokers use their own prices)))) why should I say so?)
I think they do... once they showed me their broker's internal quotes for EURUSD. I almost fell off my chair. The traders there created their own synthetic pair and called it EURUSD.

lordlev:
I don't think so... once I was shown internal quotes of a broker for EURUSD. I almost fell off my chair. The traders there created their own synthetic pair and called it EURUSD.

This is the beginning of a cholivar)))) And I wouldn't want to litter the thread, but it's fucking forex)))) I just happened to be here, MT5 is trying to enter the real trading floors, stock market, futures market (MICEX, FORTS).

If there is such a lively forum, could you tell me if it is possible to fill MT5 tester with your own history? Maybe even your adviser can really make money in the real market, and not in the kitchen under the abusive supervision of a bookmaker, pardon the broker)))) Also, I noticed how you're all scared of theft and stuff like that, given the size of your EAs and compiler logic, don't you think that the developers decompiling your "opuses" is like sneezing in the palm of their hand, if not easier, of course?

TheXpert:

Strongly. Very strong. ksbr wants an annual FS. i.e. 157/14 = 11.2.

11.2 is 11.8% APR at 1% risk or 290% APR at 10% risk.

Not sure about bluntly dividing the full FV by the number of years. It might be fair with no reinvestment.

But with more or less very aggressive reinvestment, you might have to take the 14th degree root of 157. That's 1.43 - not 11.2 at all.

In general, the dependence of FS on money management is an issue that is poorly researched.

a request to the market moderators

I've read in the EA moderation description that MQ is using its own way of testing with quotes shifting. Can I see a picture of the last three years of my owl on GMT+6 for example? I myself raced on GMT+2 and the fact that the EA makes profit and does not lose money in different conditions than the real one was a nice indication for me.

ksbr:

This is the beginning of a cholivar)))) And I wouldn't want to litter the thread, but it's fucking forex)))) I just happened to be here, MT5 is trying to enter the real trading floors, stock market, futures market (MICEX, FORTS).

If there is such a lively forum, could you tell me if it is possible to fill MT5 tester with your own history? Maybe even your adviser can really make money on the real market, and not in the kitchen under the resentful eye of a bookmaker, pardon the broker)))) Also, I noticed how you're all scared of theft and stuff like that, given the size of your EAs and compiler logic, don't you think that the developers decompiling your "opuses" is like sneezing in the palm of their hand, if not easier, of course?

there are always risks. so you can go and lock yourself in a bunker afraid of anything and everything.

Or maybe someone knows what date format MT5 has, some hcc is not clear.

ksbr:
Or maybe someone knows what date format MT5 has, some hcc is not clear.
I've been digging and googling. no information so far. It seems the cryptographers have worked hard and taken into account the mistakes of MT4.
Reason: