Norm? - page 3

IgorM:

Yes exactly other rules or you call it different, what has always been called loss averaging, as well as time trades of up to 52 days are called loss overharvesting

Judging by the charts, the "loss waiting" is not even visible. Funds and balance are tight on the results of all symbols. So it is very interesting to see this product in real time.

Yedelkin:
The question is how much the author himself was able to earn, not how much he drew with the help of a tester.
That's how I understood the question. He hasn't made any money yet. Only made it. Straight out of the oven (from the tester). Real-time is yet to come.

see the report carefully. The maximum loss was 5.7% of the initial deposit. While the maximum profit was 20% of it. In this case, I repeat bearing in mind the rules of trading in MT5 in my particular case is sitting on a profit, not losses. The strategy is strictly protected by an adequate stop that NEVER increases.

tol64:  

Yedelkin: The question is how much the author himself was able to earn, not how much he drew with a tester.

That's how I understood that question. He hasn't made any money yet. He just made it. Straight out of the oven (from the tester). Real-time is yet to come.

So then where does the value of the product on the Market come from? From the cost of the results drawn by the tester? :)

tol64: Judging by the charts, these "loss waiting times" are not visible at all. The funds and the balance are closely tied to the results of all symbols.
Averaging works and exit by positive equity, there are a lot of such pictures on the mql4 forum in the sections about locks and avalancheshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421/page62
А есть ли у Вас тактика разруливания лока? - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
А есть ли у Вас тактика разруливания лока? - MQL4 форум

Yedelkin:
So where does the value of the product on the Market come from then? From the cost of the results drawn by the tester? :)
Well, that's a bit of a rush for joy. )) But what if it worked? We'll see in Signals after New Year. ))

tol64: Well, a little rushed for joy. )) But what if it worked? We'll see in Signals after the New Year. ))
Well, that's another question :):):) Although I'm guessing we'll see on the real after 21.12.12 :)

IgorM:
averaging works and exit by positive equity, the mql4 forum has many such pictures in the logs and avalanches threadshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421/page62
As for the mt5, you have written at least 1 EA for mt5, haven't you? You look like you've never seen trading on MT5. What are you talking about on MT5?

IgorM:
averaging works and exit by positive equity, the mql4 forum has a lot of such pictures in the locks and avalanches threadshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421/page62

Don't confuse me with your almost identical avatars.

I see Sergeyev writes - "averaging works..."

I almost fell out of my chair. ......... You can't do that. Find a way to deal with avatars, flip a coin or something. Don't you have enough avatars on the Internet? The end of the world is coming and you're not ready.

lordlev:
You have at least 1 EA for MT5 written by you? I have a feeling you've never seen trading on MT5. What do you mean by lots on MT5?

Keep it up, you are not interested in the discussion because you have beautiful pictures of the tester

Reason: