Toys from Vinin - page 7

No, you're not. Well, I won't bother you any more. Thanks for that.

I suggest you look up Surgeon General's topic "Equity and Balance Indicator". It's his topic, he's already helped a lot of people.

granit77 писал (а) >>
I suggest you look up Surgeon General's topic "Equity and Balance Indicator". This is his topic, he has already helped many people.

Whatever you want, the balance always prevails. And very few people (unless they are unelected) know how much the equity may decrease. And the question is a lot, here is one, but all-encompassing: what if the portfolio, what if you don't think stupidly that one compensates the other....... one questions :))))

rider писал (а) >>

..And there are few (if any) how much of an equity drop this can cause...

Not true. This issue is of concern to almost everyone, comes up repeatedly in many threads, and is often a determining factor in the assessment of test results.

При чем мало кого (изибранных разве) насчколько при этом эквити может упасть.

Hmm... I don't count myself among the chosen ones but I've always been more interested in equity (means), even The Surgeon general has a topic called "The Equity (and then) and Balance Chart", so I guess it's not for nothing, I guess priorities are placed at a subconscious level... Therefore, it is your own untruth - only morons are not interested in how much the equity may fall, while everyone else is :)

In essence, it is the funds that are the balance, and the figures indicated as the balance are not very meaningful at all.

По сути балансом то и являются средства

At a certain point in time, yes. For example, at the time of closing the trade(s), but as long as the trade(s) are open - there is no meaningful load, so there is a separate balance and separate equity.

alexx_v писал (а) >>

At some point in time, yes. For example, at the moment of closing of transaction(s) but while the transaction(s) is(are) open - there is no meaning, therefore we have a separate balance and separate equity.

The point is that any point in time is always a possible moment of closing a transaction. Equity, if you consider it a balance sheet as in a company or a bank, at any point in time reflects the true financial state.

What does balance reflect in mt4?

А что отражает баланс в мт4?

Funds at the end of all closed trades, not including open ones :) As I wrote - I am not interested in it, I am interested in Equity.

I hope Vinin will forgive us, we are so full of shit :) If you tell me, I'll delete my rubbish off-topic, no questions asked.

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Funds at the end of all closed trades, not including open ones :) As I wrote - I am not interested in it, I am interested in Equity.

I hope Vinin will forgive us, we are so full of shit :) If anything, tell me, I'll delete my flubber that is not on topic branches without question.

Yes, I still want to understand what society wants.

And whether it is worth it, good things have been created a lot. I don't need it yet.

But you have to write, you have to write. Otherwise there's no point.

I use the toys as a piggy bank. For myself so far, though it looks like someone could use them. That's good, too.

I put here what I don't want to put into CodeBase. Or when I'm asked to do something very strongly.

Perhaps Arkady didn't raise this question for nothing.

Reason: