Why is the adoption of the MT5 platform so slow? - page 7

By the way, I wonder if there has been any attempt to talk to the CME? What was their response? Why did they refuse? Should the community put pressure on them? :)

It seems to me that they just want to raise the use of FX futures by the public.

papaklass:

I don't believe that CME has banned Finam, VTB24 or anyone else from using MT5. I don't believe it!

What about VTB24 refusing to use MT5?

papaklass:

...I DON'T BELIEVE!

Yes, the topic has already shifted a little in the other direction here. )) Someone wrote on the forum (can't remember) that in correspondence he got an answer from one of them that they don't see a serious advantage over the fourth version. Well, who knows. I don't even want to remember about the fourth. ))

papaklass:

They still haven't launched MT5 for real. That can be taken in different ways.

Recently their representative said in one of the threads on this forum that VTB24 has wishes for the platform. Until these requests are met they (VTB24) will not be able to launch the platform on the real account. He did not voice his wishes.

What do you mean? FOREX at VTB24 was launched on MT5 a long time ago!

tol64:
I was told by one of them in my correspondence that they do not see a serious advantage over version 4.
For a broker, the only serious advantage of 5 over 4 is the built-in EDS. But apparently not everyone needs it - so we conclude.

papaklass:

What does this have to do with a "targeted selection of brokers" in America? Well, how can this "selection" prevent the introduction of MT5 by those who have been using MT4 for a long time? Why don't they massively introduce MT5 on the real?

Maybe the problem of the introduction is not in the struggle of someone with someone for the markets, but in the platform itself?

I do not believe that CME has forbidden Finam, VTB24 or anybody else to use MT5. I don't believe it!

You just don't know much, but you are trying to judge what you have no access to. And you're arguing with someone who knows their market.

We are not prevented from implementing anything, we have sold a lot of copies of MT5. And we do direct integration with CME, having received all permissions from CME. We get permissions and certifications from each exchange without any problems and everybody is happy about it. No one from exchangers or liquidity providers refused.

VTB24 has been launching MT5 for a year and a half now.

To enlighten everyone, I recommend reading the rather old article"MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!". Otherwise there will still be statements like "MT5 has only one advantage".

A100:
For a broker, the only serious advantage 5 has over 4 is the built-in EDS. But apparently not everyone needs it - draw conclusions.
For me I have already drawn my conclusions. Only MT5. ))

Renat:

And direct integration with SMEs is done by getting all approvals from SMEs. We get approvals and certifications from every exchange without any problems and everyone is happy about it. None of the exchanges or liquidity providers have yet refused.

Great! Well done. If it happens on CME, it is just a mega confirmation that you have become a de facto standard. Although a lot of people say so now.

It's just a pity there's nothing for me personally. :(

I'm already philosophizing - if I had all the necessary indicators, maybe my brains would have trained - but now I have to calculate everything with my own hands - even 50% of growth/decline. :)

But for the country proudly. I honestly say - not many where we can say - Russia is de facto standard!!!! Way to go! :)

SProgrammer:

As for FXCM - it's the best company right now - a company that guarantees you won't get ripped off.

But if you take FXCM (but it's not the only one!) then it's not a kitchen - it's just a gateway to the interbank market - they make money by spreading the spreads and that's it. And everything happens live - i.e. real quotes - real time.

FXCM has two types of accounts: DD (dealing desk) and NDD (no dealing desk, which takes $50k to open). Everything is transparently explained here:

http://www.fxcm.com/advantages/forex-execution/compare-execution-types/

No Dealing Desk
(Recommended)
Dealing Desk
General
Maximum BalanceNone$50,000
Maximum Trade Size50 Million2 Million
Price FeedNDDDealing Desk
SpreadsEUR/USD 2.6 pips
EUR/USD 1.6 pips
Order Execution
Conflict of InterestNo
FXCM cannot profit from the trading losses of its clients.
Yes
FXCM can profit from the trading losses of its clients.

In DD accounts, FXCM acts as the counterparty to traders. It is also important to know where the clients' money is kept. Many forex brokers keep clients' money in the same account as the broker's and the broker uses this common account to fund his operations. That is, the broker does not see the difference between his and his clients' money. Often the broker's losses cause the total amount of money to be less than the amount of clients' money. For example it happened with PFG Best and GFT and probably with many other brokers who went bankrupt. Unlike in Forex the clients money of stock brokers is kept in individual bank accounts with FDIC insurance up to $250k.

papaklass:

Who needs it this "FOREX at VTB24"?

Read this

You say that VTB24 has not launched MT5 on the real, in fact it is not!

Now you ask, "Who needs it?" :))))

OK, I need it, I have a real account there! What next? If the main thing for you when choosing a broker is the size of the spread, well... I won't argue with you, maybe someone else will!

I will not argue with you, maybe someone else will! Every question you follow is irrelevant and proves that you are off the hook!)

Reason: