[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 171

Apparently some people decided to fix on a round figure, and some sold out...

What kind of people's habits - there is a growth and they are waiting for a sale, they are all followers of Anna Karenina)))

))))) Waiting for those who have gone against the trend and also want to average out))))But there will be a move down

...there are many kinds of zigs.

Files:

azfaraon:
Guys need a zigzag to determine possible profit from history ...throw in a link or indicator

At.

Files:

I will close at 1.3510 and 1.3525 if it goes further, it's a bit scary and I don't want to put any change.

Look at the bundle formed on M5 and 15 minutes to the close of the 4 hour bar.

On the minutes test the resistance several times.... I sold out of it.... Waiting....

You guys don't get it ....I need a zigzag to collect statistics to calculate from my kinks a possible profit on history

azfaraon:
))))) Waiting for those who have worked against the trend and want to average out as well))))But there will be a move down

No one knows what will happen, that's why I was talking about the stupidity of forecasts, as any forecast is an attempt to predict the future.

strangerr:
What are people's habits - growth is on the rise and they are waiting where they can sell it, they are just followers of Anna Karenina)))

A good novel, I listened to the audio version on the radio in the car once, it was good, Tolstoy was a good psychologist, and he wrote beautifully...

A novel not for schoolchildren, definitely))))

Reason: