What should be added for additional support of universal mathematical calculations in MQL5 and MQL5 Cloud Network? - page 5

1. No
2. Has been running for a long time, look at the documentation

papaklass:

1. You were upset by the answer to the first question. And you promised to think about it (and you seemed to do it). End of the multi-currency regime!

Multicurrency mode cannot be affected by this.

2 I want a definite answer: the position was closed on TAKEPROFIT or STOPLOSS. Please give me the code for the BUYER, if it is not difficult for you. Maybe I do not see something?

There is a closing price and a comment -- flag in hand.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

papaklass:

2. I want an unambiguous answer: the position was closed on TAKE PROFIT or STOPLOSS. Please give me the code for the TAKEPROFIT, if you don't mind. Maybe I do not see something?

Better let ony immediately write a code "for the dummies" to determine this at the opening. Otherwise again some half-measures.

Maybe it is time for the introduction of the long double type? Without this, the universality, competitiveness and feasibility of a large computational resource is out of the question.

papaklass:

1. You were upset by the answer to the first question. And you promised to think about it (and you seemed to do it). End of the multi-currency regime!

The thing is, the question of parametric OnTick has always been answered that it is not. It is a matter of principle.

2 I want a definite answer: the position was closed on TAKEPROFIT or STOPLOSS. Please give me the code for the BUYER, if it is not difficult for you. Maybe I do not see something?

We have given much more - full control over all transactions and their intermediate states.

void  OnTradeTransaction(
   MqlTradeTransaction&  trans,        // структура торговой транзакции
   MqlTradeRequest&        request,      // структура запроса
   MqlTradeResult&         result        // структура ответа
   );

Stop-loss and take-profit are easy to figure out by comparing the closing price to the specified levels.

There are several comparisons in total. Whoever is really interested in this will not have a problem finding it out.

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

-Alexey-:
Maybe it's time to introduce the long double type? Without it any universality, competitiveness and feasibility of a large computational resource is out of the question.

It is unlikely to help. For example, Diophantus analysis needs very big numbers and a library for calculating all sorts of operations on them modulo some other big number.

For example, to calculate the next Mersenne prime number via the cloud. The method of calculations is well known, and they even pay money for it. However there is no library in MQL5 for operating with large numbers.

Moreover, the programmers are paid a part of their remuneration. So, if someone decides to port the library to MQL5, he/she may claim for a certain sum of money if a prime number is found using this very library.

see http://primes.utm.edu/me rsenne/

By the way, one could create algorithms for public key cryptography based on the same library in MQL5. After all, many people need to lock something from prying eyes, or to securely exchange information via open data channels.

Diophantine analysis tasks are often used to advertise computing power. For example, many computer manufacturers sponsor searching for prime divisors of Fermat numbers. The topic itself is practically useless, but it is difficult to handle without distributed computing.

Mersenne Primes: History, Theorems and Lists
  • Chris K. Caldwell
  • primes.utm.edu
Our book "Prime Curios! The Dictionary of Prime Number Trivia" is now available on CreateSpace, Amazon, ....

Reshetov:

It is unlikely to help. For example, a Diophantus analysis needs very big numbers and a library for calculating all sorts of operations on them modulo some other big number.

For example, to calculate the next Mersenne prime number via the cloud. The method of calculations is well known, and they even pay money for it. However there is no library in MQL5 for operating with large numbers.

And the programmers are paid a part of their bonuses as well. So, if someone decides to port the library to MQL5, he/she may claim for a certain sum of money if a prime number is found using this very library.

see http://primes.utm.edu/me rsenne/

By the way, you could create algorithms for public key cryptography based on the same library in MQL5. After all, many people need to lock something from prying eyes or exchange information securely over open data channels.

Diophantine analysis tasks are often used to advertise computing power. For example, many computer manufacturers sponsor searching for prime divisors of Fermat numbers. The topic in itself is practically useless, but it is difficult to handle without distributed computing.

It would be inefficient to write such a library in mql5, it will lag desperately.

We need at least a minimum of Stringo support.

My point is, that for EXAMPLE: In embedded assembly language C++ we can get result of integer division and remainder of the same division in one operation. In naked mql5 (ex5) we have to calculate in two operations (including reloading of the same operands into registers).

That's just one piece of that roll of sandpaper you'd have to crawl through.

Or at least "non-standard functions" like DivMod(long Op1, long Op2, long &Mod): long; that return both results at once. And these functions should also be guaranteed to be inline during translation.

MetaDriver:

It would not be efficient to write such a library on mql5, it will be lags desperately.

We need at least a minimum of Stringo support.

My point is, that for EXAMPLE: in built-in C++ assembler we can get integer division result and remainder of the same division in one operation. In naked mql5 (ex5) we have to calculate in two operations (including reloading of the same operands into registers).

That's just one piece of that roll of sandpaper you have to crawl through.

Or at least "non-standard functions" like DivMod(long Op1, long Op2, long &Mod): long; that return both results at once. And these functions should also be guaranteed to be inline during translation.

P&3%% is not a bag to haul.

First you need to port the library to MQL5. Write some stuff, for example factorization of Fermat numbers. The profiler will calculate the weak points and only then we can ask the developers to implement these weak points manually.

On the practical level, such problems cannot be solved directly. I.e. whatever the speed of multiplication of two large numbers, it can always be accelerated algorithmically, i.e. for medium length numbers Karatsuba method is most suitable, for super large numbers it needs FFT multiplication. And if you also consider the presence of a cloud, the speed of multiplication will increase by orders of magnitude. I.e. even if MQL application is slower than C++, it's not an obstacle for this kind of problems when distributed computing is present.

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

papaklass:

I agree, everything can be calculated and stop loss and take profit in particular. You just need to write your own functions that will do it. And I have these functions.

You have no such functions, just as there is no real need for it. Whoever has the need has long ago implemented everything in a couple of lines.

Otherwise you wouldn't ask such questions and appear not to know about OnTradeTransaction.

The question is different: why can't the TRADING platform simply return an unambiguous result of a TRADING transaction without any intermediate states?

The answer is very simple - you are engaging in chatter instead of practical work.

And you don't understand that there is no stoploss status, but there is a closing price, which may be very different from the desired price at stop level.

• www.mql5.com

papaklass:
It's nothing new. The usual: you didn't understand what my post was about, but you labeled it. All right, let's stop there.

The thing is, it's my job to think, and a lot further than anyone else's.

When you see my answers, try to think "why is that? There must be a reason, I just didn't get it right away".

Reason: