What should be added for additional support of universal mathematical calculations in MQL5 and MQL5 Cloud Network? - page 3

komposter:

Selecting parameter ranges for future runs would solve this problem 100% (dates can be limited programmatically using the same parameters).

Something similar would be needed.

For example, I use custom optimization criterion and required results (satisfying the criterion) are much less than 10% of all passes, nevertheless, during forward testing those passes are tested that I obviously don't need

Renat:

Hence the question - what other functions need to be included to improve the capacity of the calculation network?

Introduction of a customised market instrument with the ability to settle on it.

TheXpert:

Um, it's the same from my point of view :)

I disagree then. The tester is a handy and powerful tool. Especially considering the claud (without it, of course, you could think of your farm).

Yeah, handy when you test with your hands. I've tried auto-optimisation with a tester and code.

TheXpert:
Yeah, handy when you test with your hands. I've tried auto-optimisation with a tester and code.
Well, that's what it's all about. If you can control the input parameters from the code, it would be even better.

komposter:
Well, that's what I'm talking about.

No, you don't get it. Handy when you need to run a simple Expert Advisor or optimise it. But it turns into a clumsy and inconvenient giant when you get down to auto-optimization.

However, I will not try to discourage you :)

TheXpert:

No, you don't get it. Handy when you need to run a simple Expert Advisor or optimise it. But it turns into a clumsy awkward giant as soon as you start auto-optimization.

However, I won't dissuade you :)

So now there is no necessary functionality, how can we check it?

Well, I won't insist too, I've already started to theorize )

question to renat metatester supports ipv6 protocol ? .... (what is the question simply to share CPU resources without any procrastination is an option and how else can you use OPENCL for sharing too) did not read carefully

ruslanchik:

question to renat metatester supports ipv6 protocol ? .... (what is the question simply distribute CPU resources without any procrastination bypassing firewalls is an option and OPENCL can be used for distribution as well)

Everything is ready for IPv6 but it is not enabled yet. One tester is not enough here - we need the whole complex to be able to use IPv6.

Soon we will enable IPv6 in MT5 in all components step by step.

Renat:

Everything is ready for IPv6, but not yet enabled. One tester is not enough - the whole complex needs to be able to use IPv6.

Soon we will enable IPv6 in MT5 in all components step by step.

Ok ...
Reason: