negative balance - page 5

marketeer писал(а) >>
Bail does not change the balance

It's easier to do this thread with the ... the topiary to "nail it down". Now there'll be four more pages of "I misspoke".

;)

kharko писал(а) >>
There is no error in the program... When the MC comes, the DC will forcibly start closing open positions. starting with the biggest minus... When the position is closed, the collateral will be released and credited to the balance... So when all positions are closed the balance will be positive...

in this situation it is possible that positive positions will be forced to close and then when all positions are closed the balance will be positive.

That's why I voiced the problem that available funds in the EA should be evaluated as Balance+Funds in case of a negative balance.

And all of you here are urging to ignore balance....

Loky писал(а) >>

>> In this situation, it is possible that by force to close the positive positions, and then when you close all the positions, the balance will be positive.

That's why I voiced the problem that available funds in the EA should be evaluated as Balance+Funds in case of a negative balance.

And all of you here are urging not to pay attention to balance....

Available funds it's - Funds minus Deposits

Loky >>:

Поэтому я озвучил проблему, что доступные средства в советнике нужно оценивать как Баланс+Средства в случае отрицательного баланса.

А вы тут все призываете на баланс внимание не обращать....

There is no problem at all. No one will close your positions if equity (funds) is in surplus and the margin level exceeds the stop out level.

Available funds are not evaluated the way you stated, but it does not matter, they only matter for opening additional positions.

There are already several answers to each question in this thread, but you don't read them.

What do you think Print(AccountEquity()) will output in this situation? ?

Loky писал(а) >>

What do you think Print(AccountEquity()) will output in this situation? ?

What's she going to give out?

Public is waiting...

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

>> so what's she going to give out?

The audience waits...

Loky писал(а) >>

Wow !!!

Now find the word "Means" in your drawing and compare the numbers.

New Copperfield? ))

Mischek писал(а) >>

>> that's a hell of a thing.

I give up.

It's still early...

We give up after page 56.

Reason: