Proposal to the organisers of the Championship - page 4

The number one question, always, is at whose expense the banquet is. And, accordingly, why he needs it.

It is impossible to demand a personal menu when you are invited to a banquet. The menu is designed and prepared based on the purpose of the banquet.

The purpose is to promote mt robots. In this sense, the surgeon with mcd, which increased the deposit by 10 times, is much more valuable than the EA increasing 1.5 times, but with characteristics that are super-duper nice and stable.

It is neither bad nor good. It simply is. For the one who is attracted to the subject, the final sum of money in the account is much more important. And everything else is still minor details to him.

Mischek:

The number one question, always, is at whose expense the banquet is. And, accordingly, why he needs it.

It is impossible to demand a personal menu when you are invited to a banquet. The menu is designed and prepared based on the purpose of the banquet.

The purpose is to promote mt robots. In this sense, the surgeon with mcd, which increased the deposit by 10 times, is much more valuable than the EA increasing 1.5 times, but with characteristics that are super-duper nice and stable.

It is neither bad nor good. It simply is. For the one who is attracted to the subject, the final sum of money in the account is much more important. Everything else is just details.

The result is the expansion of the solvent clientele for the MC. And that is lawyers.

How many clients of lawyers (banks, funds, insurance ...) use the client part in their daily work? All closer to zero.

But there are a lot of students, who trade on cent accounts. But from the profits on these studios, MK cannot yet open an office in London, Moscow or New York.

Maybe we should understand that 0.5% from a billion-dollar fund is better than 100% from millions of students?

St.Vitaliy:

And why are there thousands of participants at the HDI, all the brokerage efforts end up with a hundred and all are extremely uninspiring?

Maybe the developers + sponsors have much more motivation and opportunities to make a great show than the individual?

Well I wouldn't say so categorically. There are brokers with several thousand participants.

The aims of the competitions are different. In the Championship, robots are sent on a long autonomous journey in the organisers' ship, so all the robots have to pass a 'medical examination' by the developers.

Otherwise it won't be a robot championship, just a competition between robot owners.

If you think your Expert Advisor is a genius and mega-profitable - sell the compiled code or its signals, but there will be no chance for the prize. Everyone chooses their own way, no one is forcing mega-profitable Expert Advisors into a championship form.

aytugan:

Well, I wouldn't say that categorically. There are brokers with several thousand participants.

The aims of the competitions are different. In the Championship, the robots are sent on a long autonomous journey in the organisers' ship, so all the robots have to pass a 'medical examination' by the developers.

Otherwise it won't be a robot championship, just a competition between robot owners.

If you think your Expert Advisor is a genius and mega-profitable - sell scraped code or signals, but there will be no chance for the prize. Everyone chooses their own path, no one is forcing mega-profitable Expert Advisors in the Championship form.

My first concern is decompiling. I think it is available to developers.

My trading capital is larger than the prize, so what's the point of risking a working strategy and then having somebody arbitrage me on a fast connection? By the way, it will be very interesting to see, when MT5 enters the exchange, and signal distribution system is implemented, it will be possible to earn good profit from arbitrage....

I think many people earning in the market are having the same thoughts. As a result, the contest is not a competition of the best, but a contest of handicrafts. The more participants there are, the higher the mate likelihood of a handsome winner.

With contests in general, it's such a story. For example, the same LCI, thousands of participants, tens of thousands of percent return, a million and a half prizes. But who are the winners? The enticements from brokers and training centres!!!

And there are just rankings of funds with a capital of one billion dollars and annual returns.

Which one do you think is more representative of the top?

St.Vitaliy:

It feels like you're talking to yourself

Mischek:
It feels like you're talking to yourself.
Does it bother you, do you want to talk?

St.Vitaliy:
Does it bother you, do you want to talk?
Oh, no.

St.Vitaliy: it will be very interesting to see when MT5 goes public and the signal distribution system is implemented, you could make good money on arbitrage....
Um, not quite sure what "arbitrage" we're talking about. Paid trading signals would mean that their source does not necessarily have to trade in real life. On the other hand, if the source of such signals fears competition, then why should he sell his signals?

Yedelkin:
Ahem, I'm not sure what kind of "arbitrage" we are talking about. Paid trading signals means that their source does not necessarily need to trade in real trading. On the other hand, if the source of such signals fears competition, then why should he sell his signals?

Let's imagine a bright future...

MT5 is running on an exchange.

There is a winner of ATS contest or just a respected robot writer willing to sell his signals.

There is a system for broadcasting signals.

All you need to have to earn risk-free is:

-find and connect to a massive source of signals (please note that the profitability of TS is not required, only mass);

Write a robot that will pass commands to high-speed drive connected to the exchange on a "shortcut" .

The most dangerous thing in this situation, is that the intruder could be an MC or an affiliate or an offended/fired employee who has taken over the competitive (from the repository) codes. Apart from the moral brake, the company has no constraints, but it has all the possibilities.

That is why there will be no complex programs emulating manager's work in the contest. And only simple algorithms with the maximum risk and hope that the optimized parameters will remain relevant throughout the competition

St.Vitaliy:

.... But who are the winners? The enticements from brokers and training centres!!!

And there are simply rankings of funds with capital of $ billion or more and annual returns.

Which one do you think is more revealing in the top?

Do you think that the Championship is fun? but its purpose is popularisation, not attracting investors - I think it is a good solution to the problem, especially the 3:1 competition for a place.