Why is there no button - "Undo deletion" ? - page 5

IvanIvanov:

Who's for beer? .... I'll run away....

What kind of beer do you prefer...

I don't prefer beer, I prefer Hänsey, but I'll still be drinking Amber, so take whatever you like.

IvanIvanov:
 Из всего предложения я понял только три слова "На", "выворачиваю" и "изнанку", от остального у меня крыша едет.....

A short translation -

At the time of the announcement of the changes in the number of unemployed people who are not employed in the agricultural sector in the USA, the requirement for the staff by the administrator of Urain to thank each other with beer instead of sex, thanks, cash gifts and rations of pasta and confectionery, has been cancelled.

Urain:
I prefer Henesi to beer, but I'll still be drinking Amber, so take whatever you like.
I'll be right back, I saw a mazine behind the house...

IvanIvanov:
From the whole sentence I understood only three words "On", "turning out" and "inside out", the rest makes me go crazy.....
All the same, F1 Client Terminal / Analytics / Macroeconomic Indicators

IvanIvanov:

Who's for beer? .... I'll run away....

What kind of beer do you prefer...

Are non-drinkers allowed? I can't. And when there's something interesting to do without beer, it's great. :)

tol64:
And I don't think it's going to come to that. So there's nothing to lose. )))

I'm not greedy.... or greedy..... or not greedy..... or greedy.....

The way I see it - if you don't give back the knowledge you've gained, you won't get anything new... you'll be screwed...

That's the point of view I don't know...... whether I'm greedy for ideas or not....

IvanIvanov:

The way I see it - if you don't give back the knowledge you've gained, you won't get anything new... you'll be screwed...

That's the point of view I don't know...... whether I'm greedy for ideas or not....

Nah, you can't really get through that stream of thought without a beer.

tol64:
Are non-drinkers allowed? I can't. And when there's something interesting to do without beer, it's great. :)

Always a welcomed.... just in exchange share the secret to "getting high without beer" .... I've got a spider crawling on a can of beer.... for real... Fucking camera at work..... you're not gonna believe this.

Measured by the hole in the can...

Kill it? Or throw it out the window?

IvanIvanov:

Just start working with what you've come up with and everything will fall into place.

tol64:
Just start working with what you have come up with and everything will fall into place.
Giving what you know is an element of the system(Dots removed)