Why is there no button - "Undo deletion" ? - page 2

IvanIvanov:
I'm having a celebration today - I saw the "structure of the market", I was still a kid, trying to stick my fingers in a socket or lick a piece of iron in the cold..... it turns out the market has a structure... simple, simple...

and I saw a movie last night. The man there not only saw the structure, he saw everything differently. Everything is simple, simple .

That's basically why he was in the asylum...

IvanIvanov:
:-) I haven't tried.... but this needs to be popularised, popularised and popularised, and I don't even know the hotkeys inWorld of Tanks.... Well illiterate...

Popularise

При активном окне терминала нажмите клавишу F1

Is there any way to recover an accidentally closed window?

tol64:
(A bit like Van Gogh. )))
Don't..... it's just - And Van.

sergeev:

and I saw a movie last night. The man there not only saw the structure, he saw everything differently. Simple, simple.

That's basically why he was in the asylum...

The asylum is a tool to flush sanity out of society.... it's a sin to joke about it.....

IvanIvanov:
I have a holiday today - I saw the "market structure", the day before yesterday - two days of testing on AUD -, I was still a kid, then I tried to stick my fingers in the socket, then lick the iron in the cold..... it turns out the market - has a structure... simple, simple...

Waiting

Who stole my 3D glasses? Without them you can hardly see the market structure for sure

IvanIvanov:
Not..... simple - Yi Van
Of course it's simple. Buy when the price goes up and sell when it goes down. That's it! :)

Urain:

Popularise

При активном окне терминала нажмите клавишу F1

Thanks.... I for one.... think very highly of fca mt..... - i think this is the only collection of essays worthy to become a trader's handbook, ranging from a description of indicators and fundamental news and ending with hotkeys..... i have a bad memory.... if you print it all out and put it on walls..... option..... but I don't have many walls..... all in monitors.....

tol64:
Excuse me colleague, have you seen my 3D glasses? They're about to show the structure and I'm the last sucker

tol64:
Of course it's simple. Buy when the price goes up and sell when it goes down. That's it! :)
I used this methodology - I lost five deposits......... the price always turned backwards after my deal.......... :-)
Reason: