Trading: Trend-Hunting

New article Trend-Hunting has been published:

The article describes an algorithm of volume increase of a profit trade. Its implementation using MQL4 means is presented in the article.

Author: Eryomin Sergey

ermmm...sound awsome..tq Eryomin for this valuable explanation/ea...i will try now...have u try to backtest it?

unfortunately...after run forward and backward, theres is nill order open, how does the arrow will be deleted to open an order....i am just put a default setting???

Dear Eryomin and ruparaw. Can you help me to download this system to my platform? I have tried many times but I failed I don,t know how to read all this language program code. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

hmmm .. i try to open an order, but all the time both arrows apear and no order .. Any solutions?

thx

viennatrader:

hmmm .. i try to open an order, but all the time both arrows apear and no order .. Any solutions?

thx

May be someone else might have cleared your doubt. You see, when the two arrows appear in the begining, you have to make a decision about the direction of the market using any of your other strategy and manually delete the arrow on the screen that shows in the opposite direction. If you think the market goes down (based on your other studies), then you physically click on the up arrow and press delete button. This delets the up arrow and retains the down arrow on the chart. Now the EA knows you want to trade by going short. Accordingly, it takes a very first short order at the market price and places additional auxilary short orders as sell stop orders.

ruparaw:
unfortunately...after run forward and backward, theres is nill order open, how does the arrow will be deleted to open an order....i am just put a default setting???

see my answer above

YOU PHYSICALLY DELETE ONE OF THE ARROWS BY SELECTING IT BY CLICKING ON IT AND AFTER THAT, PRESSING THE DELETE BUTTON ON YOUR KEY BOARD.

Thanks a lot for sharing your fantastic system free with us, I am seriously enjoying it. And I will like you to improve it in a such a way that It will find trend by itself and enter trade. Once more I thank you.

Thank u FXRaider (FXPiter.net)

I am making good use of the indicator, but I tried to reach you, your website does not display in English language to see your other services, please send me a link to your english displayed website.

I visited your website but it did not display in English, please, provide me aanother link to your english displayed websites.

I 'm using 1 EA opposite effect .model than 2 fold model than 2 fold sheaves under pip loss
Reason: