Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1043

Alexey Viktorov:

MQL has a character replacement function in a string. Read as string

and convert it to double type

I've got it, 1) in Excel, convert the data to text (in a table), 2) export to MQL, 3) change it to a dot, 4) convert it to a double.

Like this? (Great, thank you!).

Vladimir M.:

I got it, 1)in Excel convert data to text(in table), 2)export to MKL, 3)change to point, 4)convert to double.

So?(Great, thank you!).

Save as csv file in excel. In mql read

Artyom Trishkin:
Save as a csv file in excel. In mql read
I do so, the conversion of some of the data raised an issue.

Vladimir M.:

I got it, 1)in Excel convert data to text(in table), 2)export to MKL, 3)change to point, 4)convert to double.

So?(Great, thank you!).

You don't need to convert anything in Excell, it's enough to read it as a string in MQL.

Ugh...

Can you please tell me how to get the shoulder size for a specific character?

And explain me, a fool, what is ACCOUNT_LEVERAGE ?

And we understand that on one account it is possible to trade many symbols, and each of them may have its own leverage.

(Don't take it as an advertisement, there are different kinds of leverages )

Two orders are open, but theOrdersTotal() function returns 0. What could be the reason? Thank you.

Eduard Shpigelman:
Two orders are open, but the OrdersTotal() function returns 0. What may be the reason? Thank you.

Orders can only be set - if they are pending orders. Positions can be open. In MQL5, unlike in MQL4, there are different lists for orders and positions. And there are also deals. If you mean positions, check PositionsTotal().

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / PositionsTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / PositionsTotal
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / PositionsTotal - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

NO DECOMPILING ALLOWED!

Vladimir M.:
That's what I do, converting some of the data raised a question.

In general, you can set Excel to put a full stop instead of a comma.

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".
Reason: