Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1007

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Did you go to their office and try to run your programme on their computer?

How much was the fare?

I would have loved to have gone and "thanked" them for the super MT4 terminal.

Aleksandr Prishenko:

I would have gone with pleasure, "thank you" for the super MT4 terminal.

Don't like MT4 work on MT5...

Alexey Viktorov:

If you don't like MT4, work on MT5...

That's how I work, and I'll never forget MT4, even if the cells are full))

Aleksandr Prishenko:

That's how I work, and I'll never forget MT4, even if the cells are full))

It's nice to talk to a person when he understands jokes and reacts to them normally. But there is a limit to everything. Do you need a good response? Respond properly to Vitaly's joke. There is a hidden question in it: What do you mean by metaquotes on a computer?

Everyone is cool, everyone knows everything about cells and hidden questions and how to react :).
Will anyone answer my question?

Alexey Viktorov:

I don't know what the problem is, frankly speaking, it's nice to communicate with a person who understands jokes and reacts well to them. But there's a limit to everything. Do you want a good response? Respond properly to Vitaly's joke. There is a hidden question in it: What does it mean to have metaquotes on your computer?

I sent a compiled .ex5 file to the metaquotes computer. Not only that, Icompiled it on a netting account (thought that was the problem). I moved the indices to the Expert Advisors folder and set the resource without any slanted bars (#resource "Bollinger new.ex5" , BolBandsNewHandle=iCustom (_Symbol,TF_graph,"::Bollinger new.ex5",...I copied to flash drive and tested on another computer without these icons in Experts folder, everything works. I don't understand what's the problem, frankly(

Alexey Viktorov:

When transferred to another computer or terminal, the compiled one will work without any problems. But at the moment of compilation on other computer compiler searches for indicator file to include it as a resource...

Why compile it on another computer if it is an .ex5 file that does not compile?

Already updated to version 2006, soon to be 2019, ... People are working!

Aleksandr Prishenko:

I sent a compiled .ex5 fileto the metaquotes computer. Not only that, Icompiled it on a netting account (thought that was the problem). I moved the indices to the Expert Advisors folder and set the resource without any slanted bars (#resource "Bollinger new.ex5" , BolBandsNewHandle=iCustom (_Symbol,TF_graph,"::Bollinger new.ex5",...) I copied it to flash drive and tested on another computer without these icons in Experts folder, it works. I don't understand what's the problem, frankly(.

Please express yourself as a programmer. Sent to the computer, no matter to whom, it means that someone there has accepted the file and put it on your computer. If we are talking about validation on the Market, you should express yourself that way. The Expert Advisor is automatically loaded there and tested with the default parameters. If autovalidation fails, it does not mean that the indicator connected as a resource is to blame.

Aleksandr Prishenko:

Why compile it on another computer if it's an .ex5 file that doesn't compile?

Already updated to version 2006, soon to be 2019, ... People are working!

I was talking about general concepts in view of the fact that the question is not clear at all.

Alexey Viktorov:

Please express yourself as a programmer. Sent to a computer, no matter to whom, means that someone there has accepted the file and put it on their computer. If you're talking about validation on the Marketplace, just say so. The Expert Advisor is automatically loaded there and tested with the default parameters. If autovalidation fails, it does not mean that the indicator connected as a resource is to blame.

I am an amateur trader programmer) Autovalidation was successful. It turns out everything is correct in the example and I specified everything correctly. The error occurred because of the fact that one custom indicator takes data from another one, while the path in the code was specified in the Indicators folder. I had to change the path to a resource and bind the indicator itself as a resource in the indicator and as a resource in the EA. I have killed half a day trying to be rude). Thank you for understanding, sorry for the inconvenience

Reason: