Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 461

Alexander Antoshkin:

The closet is full of junk, dug out my old system, oh man, it's buzzing. And it remembers the site, which is amazing......................

I had no terminal, thought hackers had stolen it, XP is finished, can I rest now or can I install a terminal?

For MT5:

The client terminal can operate under Microsoft Windows XP SP3/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10 operating systems. Also it needs CPU with SSE2 support (Pentium 4/Athlon 64 or higher). Other hardware requirements depend on the specific scenarios of using the terminal - the load of running MQL5 programs, the number of active tools, charts, etc.

Someone posted a message about a new build of MT4, to update via the LiveUpdate system...
Where is this system in MT4 ?

Mike:
Someone posted a message about a new build of MT4, to update via the LiveUpdate system...
Where is this system in MT4 ?
Automatically start in the terminal download new build, and after the restart of the terminal, the new build will be automatically installed (if you agree to the update request)

This system is embedded in the terminal. It is activated if a new version of the terminal is detected when you connect to the trading server.

Karputov Vladimir:

This system is embedded in the terminal. It is activated if a new version of the terminal is detected when you connect to the trading server.

So this is when the broker puts out ... And on demo accounts at the same time or later ?

Mike:
So this is when the broker puts out ... And on demo accounts at the same time or later ?
If you want to download all updates, connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server. The first updates will be published on this server. It will be enough to connect to this server once a day.

Artyom Trishkin:
The terminal will automatically start downloading the new build, and after restarting the terminal, it will automatically install the new build(if you agree to the update request)
I've never seen such a request.

Alexey Viktorov:
I've never seen such a request.
UAC must be enabled for this (by default if not XP)

Artyom Trishkin:
UAC must be enabled for this (by default if not XP)
I see, I thought the request was from a live update as it used to be.

Can you please tell me if the function parameters are written correctly?

iTime("GBPUSD",5,0); 

It's just that the EA does not react to the appearance of a new bar in a particular TF.
Reason: