Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 237

Myrlokotam:
Thanks for the reply, I'll press the buy button. There aren't any others :-)
For general information, please write how the re-activation process went.

Hello! I have created a signal, but how do I delete it?

sergiotaccini35:
Hello! I created a signal, but how do I delete it?
Go to your signal. The "edit" drop-down list is on the top right. If you click on the list, the "delete" menu will drop down.

barabashkakvn:
Go to your signal. On the top right is the "edit" drop down list. If you click on the list, the "delete" menu pops up.

Help me out if you're in the know.

I uploaded a script to Code Base.

Now it has this status:

The code has been sent to the moderator for review. When the moderator accepts it for review, the code will go to "Checked" status.

I sent it for review on 15.04.2014.

Is there such a large queue of "sourced" code for publication that they can't get to verification for days?

Fleder:

Help me out if you're in the know.

I uploaded a script to Code Base.

It now has this status:

Sent it for verification on 15.04.2014.

Is there such a large queue of "mopes" to be published that they can't get to the checkout for days?

Sometimes they take a week to check.

barabashkakvn:
Sometimes they check for a week.
I will wait...

Guys, where can I get free material on making a robot?

Thanks in advance

pavelavto:

Guys, where can I get free material on making a robot?

Thank you in advance.

MQL5 language guide, articles, kodobase.

P./S.: Just in case, I should add that MetaEditor of the MT5 terminal has a MQL5 Wizard that helps to generate Expert Advisors.

It takes a lot of time to optimize compared to MQL4.

In 4 I use new bar check, on it I write the value of custom indicator, and stop and profit trailing bars are calculated all the time.

Due to this design the optimization time is considerably reduced.

In MQL5it is not clear whether it will work .

If I understand correctly, the fifth version has no Close[]arrays , I need to request data and copy them into an array to get the price array, like I did for the indicator.

2.I will logically assume that first you should request quotes and write them in the buffer, and only then, after checking a new bar, update the value of the indicator?

3.I am attaching the EA that I use as a template. Check it out, maybe I have some obvious errors somewhere that are increasing the testing time.

4.Another thing I noticed with a single run is that the first half goes much faster than the second half. What could this be related to?

5. How else can I reduce the optimization time?

Files:
9qi2c_3r4.mq5  9 kb

forexman77:

1.If I understand correctly in the fifth version there are no Close[]arrays , I have to request data and copy it to an array in the same way as for an indicator, in order to get a price array.

2.I logically assume that first you should request quotes and write them to the buffer, and then after checking a new bar, update the value of the indicator?

3.I am attaching the EA that I use as a template. Check it out, maybe I have some obvious errors somewhere that are increasing the testing time.

4.Another thing I noticed with a single run is that the first half goes much faster than the second half. What could this be related to?

5. How else can I reduce the optimization time?

1. Correct
  2. Also correct.
  3. I have looked through the code. I can advise you to use the standard library.
  4. Who the hell knows? It doesn't seem to make any difference to me, does it?
  5. Use cloud computing
Reason: