Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 108

Hello, is it technologically possible for an EA to buy certain pairs at a given time?

Yes No

server:

Hello, is it technologically possible for an EA to buy certain pairs at a given time?

Yes No

Of course it is. )))

Karlson:
The files are sent over FTP, therefore they should be at the time of transfer.

How to test SendFTP in the tester? It saves in one folder, but the created file in another...

Also, after writing the file and before calling SendFTP, do I have to do FileClose()?

Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / SendFTP
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / SendFTP
  • www.mql5.com
Общие функции / SendFTP - Документация по MQL5

what is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw

Hello. Why is MT5 slower than MT4 during testing and optimization? It seems that both processors are engaged and the load is almost 100%. What can be the reason?

martin92: Hello. Why is MT5 slower than MT4 during testing and optimization? It seems that both processors are engaged and the load is almost 100%. What could be the reason?
Such questions have been asked many times. The most popular reason is low-quality translation of the program from MT4 to MT5. Well, the nuances, of course, depend on each case.

Yedelkin:
Such questions have been asked many times. The most common reason is low-quality translation of the program from MT4 to MT5. Well, the nuances, of course, depend on each case.

The program is simple - based on Moving Averages.mq5 . Added loading and processing of 4 one-dimensional arrays. In MT4 this variant is tested and optimized quite fast, there is no such information in the manual, that can slow down the program. Frankly speaking, it is not clear where to look.

I do not see anything interesting inthe profiler. It turns out that the programme in MT4 works if there are no algorithmic errors, and in MT5, there are some features that are not described in the reference book (like interruptions or loading of some data) that strongly hinder the operation.

martin92:
Again. It is unlikely that MT5 is to blame. But you can contact Service Desk (via your forum profile), attach expert codes and describe your observations (claims) in detail. There you can also get a more solid answer.

Is it possible to write data to the file each time you make an override and add it to the end of the file each time, if so how to do it correctly? I have tried it and for some reason some passes do not print to a file and each time it is new

dentraf:

Is it possible to write data to the file each time you make an override and add it to the end of the file each time, if so how to do it correctly? I have tried it and for some reason some passes do not print to a file and each time it is new

Yes, you can. You can see these functions in Help: OnTesterInit(), OnTester(), OnTesterPass() and OnTesterDeinit().
Reason: