Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 60

ANG3110:
This is a bit of a pain in the ass, in my MT4 after the test both profit of one trade and balance and if necessary other things were signed on the output chart at once. All this was done simply by inserting an additional include in deinit() of the EA. Is it possible to output something as text through OnDeinit in MT5? Or it is disabled here too and it is just another cheat for convenience of developers to the detriment of a user?
Yes, you can. But now in the visualization mode not all objects are displayed on the chart. I hope this is only temporary and will be fixed in the nearest future. For example, among those that can be displayed: Label, Edit, Trend Line (there is no official list). In the other case, in OnDeinit you just draw on the chart what you need.

where can i see the arrow codes?

PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_ARROW,233); 

lazarev-d-m:

where can i see the arrow codes?

Wingdings.

It's true that the name is not very appropriate for the Russian-speaking user. It is not clear how to search (enter a query). ))

Why do I have no agents in my profile but the tester shows two

suf200: Why do I have no agents in my profile but the tester shows two
As far as I understand, agents appear in the user profile of the site if they are connected to the cloud. Have you connected them?

Please help me, why is the list of agents in my profile empty?

how to connect?

suf200: how to connect?
Client Terminal / Strategy Tester / MQL5 Cloud Network / Network Participation
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

The question is more for the developers: how to make a non-standard timeframe in mt5?

I am personally interested in H16, i.e. the 16-hour chart.

it is very inconvenient for multicurrency indicators to use history loading (CopyClose, etc.), how well would such a design work?

- we create an indicator №1, which draws High, Low, Open, Close

- create a multi-currency indicator that calls indicator #1 with the necessary buffer of High, Low, Open or Close for each symbol that is used

???

Reason: