Transition of positions after 0:00 when the bank is operating. How to identify? Need help from the hall. - page 4

abolk:
the swap is exactly what is charged (implicitly) by the change of the opening price (over-opening)
Then instead of two orders, count the swap to the previous (own) position.

TheXpert:
Man, just put it down to reopening and that's it, why make something up ))
It's a good position too, not so much money to bother with.

Urain:
Then, instead of two orders, swap to the previous (own) position should be taken into account.

does the comment set by the EA change when it is reopened?

If it does not change, or changes partially - then you can use the comment instead of the magik

abolk:

does the comment set by the EA change when it is reopened?

If it does not, or only partially, change, then the comment can be used instead of the magik

The comment in the rollover order has the word "rollower", i.e. a comment from the broker.

I have a lot of experience in the field of rollover ordering, but I have a lot of experience in the field of rollover ordering.

When executing rollovers with reopenings, the position must save both the Expert Advisor ID(POSITION_MAGIC) and the position ID(POSITION_IDENTIFIER).

Unfortunately, there was an error in one of the previous builds of the trading server which caused the values of these fields to be set to zero.

The error will be fixed in the next build.

We apologise for this.

Alexander:
When executing rollovers with reopening, the position must save both the Expert Advisor ID(POSITION_MAGIC) and the position ID(POSITION_IDENTIFIER).

Unfortunately, there was an error in one of the previous builds of the trading server which caused the values of these fields to be set to zero.

We apologise for this.

Well, raise a question and get a result, and let scoffers who want to discuss it senselessly kill themselves :)

Alexander:
When executing rollovers with reopenings, the position must save both the Expert Advisor ID(POSITION_MAGIC) and the position ID(POSITION_IDENTIFIER).

Unfortunately, there was an error in one of the previous builds of the trading server which resulted in the values of these fields being reset.

We apologise for that.

Thank you for the response, and most importantly for the opportunity to work in a human way.

Alexander:

We apologise for this.

This is another matter!

ewwwhhhhhhhh.... While reading the thread - struggled from post to post, seemed to personally, without realizing it, encountered such a problem, it's nice that by the end of the thread a solution to the situation had matured.

Kudos to the manufacturer and the starter.

IvanIvanov:

phewhhhhhhh.... While reading the thread - struggled from post to post, seemed to personally, without realizing it, encountered such a problem, it's nice that by the end of the thread a solution to the situation had matured.

Kudos to the manufacturer and the starter.

Also got the same thrill.)) In my metropolis, instead of nuts, magicians, identifiers and comments. ))

Oops! Are the comments replaced when you rollover?! If replaceable, is it realistic to make the broker's comment not replace my comment, but complement it? For example, like this:

my_comment; broker_comment

Otherwise it's a stick in the wheel.))

Reason: