Questions on MQL5 Wizard and standard library of trading classes - page 13

I will make a more radical suggestion for the development of the wizard. The wizard itself is just a C++ template, and builds code based on the included files of the standard class library.

Why not let the user choose which directory the wizard should look in when creating the EA?

To do this, the paths to the standard library would have to be rearranged, so it would be in a separate folder, not in the root of the inclusions, as it is now. As a result we have a simple mechanism: just change the directory in the wizard, and you can connect the library from Reshetov, kindly laid out in the balloon storage area. If in standard library some small changes are necessary, it is enough to copy all catalogue of standard library and to change what you need. Everything is as simple as the adjective "door":)

What do we get as a result: the standard class library goes competitive, through a simple connection mechanism in the user-directory wizard.

Urain:

What do we get as a result: a standard class library goes on a competitive track, through a simple connection mechanism in the master of user directories.

Nikolai, it only takes a will!!!

Yuri has everything. Source code, access to the repository, commented files.

What prevents him from working and improving it, making his own version, documenting it?

Like we need "approvals" of metaquotes?

sergeev:

Nikolai, it only takes a will!!!

Yuri has everything. Source code, access to the repository, commented files.

What prevents him from working and improving it, making his own version, and documenting it?

Like he needs the "approval" of the metaquotes?

The point is that he wants this solution to be easily accessible for people who cannot program. Therefore, and pulls their solutions into the standard library, I propose an easy solution to replace the standard library (again, do not forget that even fixing it (standard library), all can be lost at the next update).

What difference does it make?

He wants to build on the existing base, you suggest expanding it.

But the point doesn't change - you have to sit down and do it.

Urain:

Why not give the user a choice when creating an EA to which directory the wizard should look?

Now that's a sensible and low-blooded idea. I will try to push it through.

uncleVic:
Now that's a sensible idea and a small-blooded one. I'll try to push it through.
More than sensible. Good luck pushing it through!

uncleVic:
Now that's a sensible idea and a small-blooded one. I'll try to push it through.
It's not being pushed through.

uncleVic:
It is not being pushed through.
Nothing, time will come, it will be pushed through, it was the same with OpenCL, in February last year when I was invited to introduce support for GPU calculations I was told that it was impossible (although I was pushing Cuda), but a year has passed and voila.

Hi, I have a question about Trading Signal Modules. Is it possible to pull the value of each signal for each indicator separately? And if so, what is the class method? Unfortunately, I could not find it in the docs. Thank you!

Использование прямого и обратного преобразований Фишера для анализа рынков в MetaTrader 5
Использование прямого и обратного преобразований Фишера для анализа рынков в MetaTrader 5
  • investeo
  • www.mql5.com
Функция распределения рыночных данных не является гауссовой, скорее она похожа на распределение синусоподобной волны. Поскольку большинство индикаторов базируются на предположении о нормальном распределении цен, их нужно "скорректировать". Решением является использование преобразования Фишера, которое преобразует данные таким образом, чтобы они имели распределение, близкое к нормальному. В статье рассмотрена теория прямого и обратного преобразования Фишера и ее применение в трейдинге, разработан модуль торговых сигналов.

IvanSD:

Hi, I have a question about Trading Signal Modules. Is it possible to pull the value of each signal for each indicator separately? And if so, what is the class method? Unfortunately, I could not find it in the docs. Thank you!

The question is not quite clear. If you could tell me more about it.
Reason: