Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 7

I have had these experts tested:

1. Experts\z3.ex5
2. Experts\Night_v2_2.ex5
3. Experts\Championship_2010_v2_en.ex5
4. Experts\Advisors\ExpertMAMA.ex5.
5. Experts\MyExperts\MyIchimoku-gpdusd.ex5.
6. Experts\E60_v3.ex5.
7. Experts\yuraz_2011_v1.ex5
8. Experts\SlowFX\DemaBandsTrader.ex5
9. Experts/MultiSovet_v2_0.ex5
10. Experts\ManovExpert\To_Manov.ex5
11. Experts\Advisors\ExpertMAPSARSizeOptimized.ex5
12. Experts\My_LG_02.ex5.
13. Experts\lolo.ex5
14. Experts\1.ex5
15. Experts\Examples\Moving Average\Moving Average.ex5
16. Experts\z3_port.ex5
17. Experts\DayBreak\DayBreak.ex5
18. Experts\YagR999.ex5.
19. Experts\FanExpert.ex5
20. Experts\adaptika GO.ex5
21. Experts\ASAK MultiTrend ZT New.ex5
22. Experts/NampingMan501.ex5 (if I am not mistaken, there were problems with synchronization and icons)
23. Experts\BuildCheck\MACD BuildCheck.ex5

Renat:

By the way, the English part of the discussion suggests that the problem should be solved simply:

From the buyer's point of view everything is correct :)

Renat, how about this:

- The seller in the agent sets the price for his own resource. from 0 to .. . as much as he wants.
- The buyer before the start specifies the maximum cost that he can afford (similarly from 0 to .. .).

This solves the problem of calculation, because the price will be determined by the users themselves.
In this case there will be both cheaper (very busy) nets and more expensive capacities (but quicker to calculate).

You, as an intermediary, will have access to commissions from sellers who choose to provide capacity for money.

Otherwise, you are now trying to calculate an average ceiling. But this is wrong at this stage of establishment.
So by giving users an open choice to both sellers and buyers - in time you will see for yourself what the average price will be.

Initially your broker's commission from the seller can be a small flat fee (rather than a percentage), so that you too will be profitable.
This will allow you to expand your network faster. Then switch to a percentage when the average stationary profit is established.

Oh, found a way to cheat, don't know how to get around it. Developers, who wants to know? Just in case, I think you found it a long time ago too.

TheXpert:
Oh, found a way to cheat, don't know how to get around it. Developers, who wants to know? Just in case, I think you found it a long time ago too.
Write to servicedesk.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

sergeev:

Renat, how about this:

A really reasonable offer. Let the market set the price!

I think it will be slightly higher than the middleman's commission. After all, the number of idle facilities is several orders of magnitude higher than those willing to optimise, if you involve the wider Internet community. For example, if you put a relevant advertisement on the wide Internet, like: "Watching a film, listening to music on your computer? Work in Office ? Chat with friends ?

We'll pay you for it !!! ".

After all, the service is not created to make money on rent, but to enable the fastest and, preferably, cheapest optimization of EAs for users of the terminal and MQL5.

And this is the right thing to do! Will Cloud Menager Server be able to cope with millions of people willing to rent their resources as well as register on the website?

Interesting:

I have had these experts tested:

1. Experts\z3.ex5
2. Experts\Night_v2_2.ex5
3. Experts\Championship_2010_v2_en.ex5
4. Experts\Advisors\ExpertMAMA.ex5.
5. Experts\MyExperts\MyIchimoku-gpdusd.ex5.
6. Experts\E60_v3.ex5.
7. Experts\yuraz_2011_v1.ex5
8. Experts\SlowFX\DemaBandsTrader.ex5
9. Experts\MultiSovet_v2_0.ex5
10. Experts\ManovExpert\To_Manov.ex5
11. Experts\Advisors\ExpertMAPSARSizeOptimized.ex5
12. Experts\My_LG_02.ex5.
13. Experts\lolo.ex5
14. Experts\1.ex5
15. Experts\Examples\Moving Average\Moving Average.ex5
16. Experts\z3_port.ex5
17. Experts\DayBreak\DayBreak.ex5
18. Experts\YagR999.ex5.
19. Experts\FanExpert.ex5
20. Experts\adaptika GO.ex5
21. Experts\ASAK MultiTrend ZT New.ex5
22. Experts/NampingMan501.ex5 (if I am not mistaken, there were problems with synchronization and icons)
23. Experts\BuildCheck\MACD BuildCheck.ex5

. Experts\yuraz_2011_v1.ex5

this is my miracle! :-))

YuraZ:

. Experts\yuraz_2011_v1.ex5

it's my miracle! :-))

Well I guess I thought right :)

Interesting:
I guess I got it right :)

a question to the developers!

as i understand it, the Expert Advisor is sent to the AGENT! to a remote machine to be launched there

it turns out that it is possible to capture and make a copy?

Do I get it right?

YuraZ:

a question to the developers!

as i understand it, the Expert Advisor is sent to the AGENT! to a remote machine to be launched there

it turns out that it is possible to capture and make a copy?

do i understand it correctly ?

It seems that only a part of calculations is transferred, that cannot be used to try to find out something about the Expert Advisor.

YuraZ:

It turns out that it is possible to intercept and make a copy.

Do I get it right?

No, there is no way to intercept. You can read about it in MetaTrader 5 Testing Basics article:

For security reasons, agents never write EX5 files (Expert Advisor, indicators, libraries, etc.) received from the terminal to the hard disk. All other files, including DLLs, are written to the sandbox. EAs using DLLs cannot be tested in remote agents.

All traffic between the terminal and agents is encrypted.

Reason: