Questions from a "dummy" - page 121

dpm:

You don't seem to need advice, but rather a need to convey your indignation.

Two questions.

Question 1: Have you read the article: Client Terminal / Trading / Trailing Stop?

Question 2: Have you read the article mentioned above?

Enough about the money, how do you set the histogram to "50" instead of "0" as the initial value?

Yedelkin:

You don't seem to need advice, but rather a need to convey your indignation.

Two questions.

Question 1: Have you read the article: Client Terminal / Trading / Trailing Stop?

Question 2: Have you read the article mentioned above?

Of course I want to express my indignation, I can't find an elementary thing for half a year.

Answer 1: I read it and then what? I have been sitting for a month now, tracking every open position and hand-triggering - is this normal?

What is interesting, I wrote myself an Expert Advisor in the terminal tralling, but why not do the classic tralling there, no I did it by two owls, by bars.

dpm:

Of course I want to express my indignation

I must say that you have succeeded :)

dpm:
I can't find an elementary thing for half a year.

You can learn to write this kind of nonsense yourself in six months.

Yedelkin:

It should be noted that you have succeeded :)

In six months, you can learn to write such nonsense yourself.

If everyone learns to write, then what will the market do here?

I'll have to order this rubbish from the market, thank you all for your help.

dpm:

I'll have to order this stuff from the marketplace, thanks for all your help.

Look at the article! ...Spending your time (in this case) is much cheaper than paying others to do it :)

dpm:

If everyone learns to write, then what will Market do here?

That the Market is not necessary, - I personally agree :) But my opinion may differ from that of the majority :)

what is the maximum number of parameters/variables in MT5 that can be run in the tester for optimisation?

IgorM:
What is the maximum number of parameters/variables in MT5 that can be run in the tester for optimisation?
Client Terminal / Strategy Tester / Input parameters / Limits of parameters to be optimized

Yedelkin:

Look at the article! ...Spending your time (in this case) is much cheaper than paying others to do the work :)

I personally agree that the Market is unnecessary :) But my opinion may differ from that of the majority :)

What I do not understand you, this article talks about trawling, which is built into the terminal, it must be set manually every time, while I need an automated system, which automatically turns on this trawl, a new open position.

Does anyone have a year old MQL5 reference book? Or at least a terminal with a build from a year ago?

An explanation of the questions. I have decided to revise and update the code I wrote about a year ago. The Handbook has been updated many times since then. It is convenient to compare the old and new editions to identify changes and additions to the Handbook.

Reason: