MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 12

Interesting:
It used to be like that on two cores, but now it seems to have disappeared.

It has not disappeared.

Also, if in the Agents tab you click on the first, e.g. "own" core, and then on the second core, the terminal goes into a stupor again.

My MQL5 Cloud Network stats are counted as local on Win2003 Server 32bit - 3 agents are running, in the same local machine with Win7 32bit (1 agent) - stats are counted normally

maxfade:
my MQL5 Cloud Network stats are counted as local on Win2003 Server 32bit - 3 agents are running, in the same local machine with Win7 32bit (1 agent) - stats are counted normally

What version of agents? In the profile on the site all agents are present?

I have Win 2003 Server SP2 MUI (32bit), everything counts fine (at least I have no complaints or questions).

Tester build - 463.

Interesting:

What's the agent version? ...

and that's the right question!!!

updated - it now counts correctly

all cloud agents are busy. I have 4 cores win7 x64

Agents are counting stats, but the website profile is all zeros :(

oleg_z74:
Agents count the statistics, but the profile on the site is all nil :(

Not everything is in working order yet, and what is there to count in the profile statistics if the system is not in place (it's still testing).

Or in the profile it is already necessary to show the specific earnings of agents?

By the way, yes, on the test machine 12 cores show 50% CPU load. Anyway, waiting for a change in the profile.

I have a spontaneous launch of an agent.

The story goes like this. One service was installed and running, it worked "for the public good" for a while. Then I switched it off - ran metatester.exe and stopped the service.

Now I look - CPU is loading, I look processes - metatester. I run metatester.exe - it works indeed. Been testing for 16 hours now...

Between stopping and spontaneous launching, there were probably: 1) PC rebooting; 2) MT5 update.

Could any of these events have restored service operation? Wouldn't want to be so "off the grid"...

komposter:

Between the stoppage and the spontaneous start there may have been 1) PC reboot; 2) MT5 update.

Could any of these events have restored service operation? Wouldn't want to be so "off the grid"...

When restarting the PC, the MetaTester frozen services will start, if the start type is set to "automatic".

After the upgrade, the frozen services would not start

Reason: