The future of automated trading: round two - page 10

timbo, you have been warned.

C-4:
Timbo, I think you are the only one barking. And your previous post is no other than a rude insult, so I ask the moderators to deal with it.

There will be a real fight among us. I do not know why others take part in the championships, it's not like they give free milk here.

Vasiliy, you are very angry these days, you do not understand why others are participating in the tournament, but you do not understand why you are taking part in it, not for the prize. If you have such a

I don't see why you're such a good councillor.

C-4:
Timbo, I think you're the only one barking here. And your previous post is nothing but a rude insult, so I ask the moderators to deal with it.

Since I don't have access to mql4, you'll have to put up with me here :).

And Timbo's got a point. Stop shitting on everything and everyone, you genius.

timbo:

+ misunderstanding the trade, + bad luck.... Need to compensate somehow.... Anger helps

Forgive him, he doesn't know what he's doing....

TheXpert:

Since I don't have access to mql4, you'll have to put up with me here :).

Banned? What for?

Mischek:

It will be a real struggle among us. It's not clear why others are participating, it's not like they're giving free milk here.

No, this is better:

I won't say that my expert is the strongest, there are other ingenious designs.

:)

joo:

Nah, that's cooler:

:)

Not punishable ) for it is evaluative. Besides, his expert could theoretically be the best and brilliant. Another thing with such nerves for three months of the Championship Vasiliy risked to grow old for three years, regardless of the result

and we risk learning a lot about ourselves, not the usual, but at the end of the championship sexy.

I don't get it, is this thread turning into a discussion about me? Thanks for the extra reminder of my genius, but there are special threads for that, where you can praise me:

Charts of experts admitted to the 2010 championships

for those who submitted their EA for the Championship 2010

(I think the list will be expanded in the future)

+ непонимание торговли, + невезение.... надо компенсировать как-нибудь.... Злоба помогает
Простите ему, он не знает что делает....

Do you know what you are doing? Show me at least a rough likeness of your demo chart for the Championship. Then I'll take my hat off and admit that you really know a lot about trading. Everyone may draw grails in the tester, but I wouldn't call it "great knowledge". No, even you may get lucky and enter top ten or even take the main prize, but from your chart I see only one thing: a horrible overoptimization of the neural network. So you can't help but be humorous about it, which is what I do.

Rosh:
Banned? For what?
No. Probably due to pre-election state, maybe just local problems, but it's not even pinging.

Rosh:
timbo, you have been warned.

As a warning and in order to avoid unintentional abuse in the future, be so kind as to make public, please, a complete list of those who can and cannot be insulted on this forum. As I understand it, you can insult Shiryaev's students and Nobel laureates, there's no ban or deletion of posts for that. But pointing out to C-4 the obvious reasons for his unworthy behaviour is not allowed.
Reason: