The future of automated trading - page 10

mrProF:
Вот на счет времени, например вы купили работающий эксперт (черный ящик, тоесть без исходников, или просто в не программист) в него встроен контроль времени торговли.
Вы меняете часовой пояс и задумка автора эксперта в пролете.
Вы другие аспекты, кроме Вашего желания учитывайте.

Uncle, I don't care about your problems. :-) I don't give a shit about your problems :-). I don't use MT5 because it does not have what I personally need. What is the problem? IMHO - there is no problem. We all have our own interests, you and me, and the developers. :-)

The driver of volatility is actually volume. Volume depends on the liquidity of the commodity, its price. A higher price means that the commodity is in demand and consumption is high. Industrialized countries are increasing production volumes compared to the previous years, and the consumption volumes are also increasing. Consequently, trading volume is increasing, liquidity is rising, and so is volatility. From this follows a simple assumption that the crises that are yet to happen will be even bigger, even more devastating than the crisis of 2008. For example, compare the crisis of 1987 with the crisis of 2008. The crisis of 1987 looks like a normal decline, a bit bigger than usual. And how many books have been written about it.

mrProF:

**** is a bad guy's problem?

Buy access to exchange servers and go ahead and write in C that will have full functionality.
For example I don't give a shit about time in the terminal. You can see the clock in the bottom right corner (the default in wind :D).
Or do you want to set direction to north and fry an egg?
Binding via dll, if you have a knack, you can do it too.
As soon as the api comes out, you can write it even in asm.

Do you know that other platforms have had api for a long time or you think that api for MT5 will be special, it will outshine all known ones and there won't be bugs when connecting to it, everything will fly and work like Swiss watch...

I don't know what FIX protocol has been around for a long time and it's been improving for years, MT only plans to connect it, while many people have been using it for a long time...

for you probably the connection of MT5 to the exchange is an event of universal proportions ... there is already a software there and it works quite well. For MT5 to move someone there, you have to try very, very hard. If the tick history for MT5 is "suicide" - that's the developer's words, what to do on the exchange, there is not just a tick and all, but a tick (1 second changes 10-100 times) and trading tools wagon and a small cart, and there is a championship of 12 trading tools - a big load ... and there are thousands

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Нью-Йоркская_фондовая_биржа

About time - just because you don't care about time doesn't mean it isn't important for others ... A whole industry exists to somehow synchronize processes, they invented universal time, atomic clocks... and here it's so easy, I don't care, so nobody cares...

Academic:
Uncle, I don't care about your problems. :-) I don't give a shit about your problems :-). I don't use MT5 because it does not have what I personally need. What is the problem? IMHO - there is no problem. We all have our own interests, you and me, and the developers. :-)
I don't think so, just look at the address of the site, isn't it about MT5? I don't see why you waste your and our time on idle talks that have no purpose, because you do not use MT5.

And the problem I described is the problem with introducing changes in MT5 according to your wishes and it`s related to a pretty big group of MT5 users, not to me.

If you have any suggestions to the developers, go to the service desk, there is no need to discuss what exactly doesn't fit in MT5. I will not engage in any further dialogue on the subject.

Prival:

Do you know that other platforms already have api or do you think that api for MT5 will be something special, it will eclipse all known ones and there won't be bugs when connecting to it, everything will fly and work like Swiss watch...

I don't know what FIX protocol has been around for a long time and it's been improving for years and MT only plans to connect it, while many people have been using it for a long time ...

for you probably the connection of MT5 to the exchange is an event of universal proportions ... ... The software is already there and working well. For MT5 to move someone there, you have to try very, very hard. If the tick history for MT5 is "suicide" - that's the developer's words, what to do on the exchange, there is not just a tick and all, but a tick (1 second changes 10-100 times) and trading tools wagon and a small cart, and there is a championship of 12 trading tools, a large load ... and there are thousands

Just because you don't care about time doesn't mean it's not important for others ... A whole industry exists to somehow synchronize processes, they invent global time, atomic clocks... and here it's so easy, I don't care, so nobody cares

Well, that's the thing... it's not the same in the forex market as it is in the terminal. Many times faster. Just as C4 on the minutes is far from you, you are now so far from the tick-flow, which does not prevent you from analyzing ticks actually synthesized by the brokerage company itself and make profit. And your performance is fundamentally different from C4? I think there is something different at each level.

But the idea is that each level should have its own toolkit, and not one for all.

I'm leaning more towards integrating the systems available, to share them, to get more benefits.

Prival:

Do you know that other platforms already have api or do you think that api for MT5 will be special, it will eclipse all known ones and there won't be bugs when connecting to it, everything will fly and work like Swiss watch...

I don't know what FIX protocol has been around for a long time and it's been improving for years, MT only plans to connect it, while many people have been using it for a long time...

for you probably the connection of MT5 to the exchange is an event of universal proportions ... there is already a software there and it works quite well. For MT5 to move someone there, you have to try very, very hard. If the tick history for MT5 is "suicide" - that's the developer's words, what to do on the exchange, there is not just a tick and all, but a tick (1 second changes 10-100 times) and trading tools wagon and a small cart, and there is a championship of 12 trading tools, a large load ... and there are thousands

About time - just because you don't care about time doesn't mean it isn't important for others ... A whole industry exists to somehow synchronize processes, they invented universal time, atomic clocks... and here it's so easy, I don't care, so nobody cares

Most of the DCs will buy MT5 and forget about the other platforms, that's all.
You'll be looking for a place in Brazil or Paraguay with the right software.

MetaQuotes Software Corp has a large market share.

And what does timezone and time synchronisation have to do with it? Aren't you confused? Or can't you synchronise your processes to UTC?

Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 для организации брокерского обслуживания / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 предназначена для проведения торговых операций на различных финансовый рынках. Терминал обладает большой базой аналитических возможностей и поддерживает более 70 различных инструментов для выполнения технического анализа

mrProF:

MetaQuotes Software Corp. has a large market share.

How interesting, what is it? And what is taken as 100%?

Mischek:
Oh, how interesting, which one? And what is taken for 100%?
I'm not going to count, look for yourself if there is a better MT5 software.
Wherever you look, all MT4 only with the name of the company.

mrProF:
I don't want to count, look for yourself if there is a better MT5 software.
I will not count, look for better MT4 software than MT5.

That's right, you don't have to count anything, you just have to blurt it out with a sense of secrecy.

Let the suckers do the math.

Mischek:

That's right, you don't have to count anything, you just have to blurt it out with a sense of secrecy.

Let the suckers do the math.

OK, disagree with my opinion, give me the official figures.

I've seen so many brokerage companies (not only Russian), most of them were mt4.

And another thing, here is a quote from https://www.metaquotes.net/ru/metatrader4:

"The MetaTrader 4 trading terminal is the epitome of the all-in-one concept. And furthermore, it is the most popular trading terminal in the world."

Any questions?

Торговый терминал MetaTrader 4 для торговли на валютном рынке Форекс / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговый терминал MetaTrader 4 является рабочим местом трейдера и позволяет работать на финансовых рынках Forex, CFD и Futures. Терминал MetaTrader 4 позволяет анализировать динамику финансовых инструментов, совершать торговые операции и создавать программы для автоматического трейдинга
Reason: