Errors, bugs, questions - page 2713

Well, today is probably the day to fix it) 2 weeks ago and should have written

maybe someone with divine help will make a script for all functions, if not valid - immediately alert)

Fast235:
it's probably corrected from today) 2 weeks ago and should have been written

What will be fixed? And furthermore, WHERE does it come from that they will fix it? ))))

Fast235:

was there an update on the stable? are you sitting on MQ test as a beta tester, getting all the builds and demanding something else?

What makes you think it's on test?

Сергей Таболин:

What will be fixed? And furthermore, WHERE does it come from that they will fix it? ))))

Sergei Do you have no one to talk to?

WithEvgeny Vlasov:

Well, now we have something. The account is the same, the Expert Advisor was not even removed from it. I would not trade them anymore and I don't want them to work anymore.

---

I'm on stable....

What didn't work on your stable?

Evgeny Vlasov:

What makes you think it's a test one?

read on, don't just write on the first word.

Fast235:

Sergei, don't you have anyone to talk to?

That's the thing. The day before yesterday the script was working (with the data already saved!), and yesterday it suddenly stopped...

And I haven't complained to anyone yet. I just confirmed that there was some confusion. And where do they stem from?

If a function always produces an answer 23 (correct answer!), and suddenly it produces 25 - where should I look for the problem?

Vladimir Karputov:

This is a technical forum. Without confirmation (in this case without MQL5 code) you will be sent to telepaths forever.

This forum seems to be technical, but the logic of searching for errors is obviously alien to it)))) First you need to exclude common events, which do not make sense to analyze the code, then to exclude typical events that are typical to a certain type of programs, and if there is none of these, then you have to look for why the code compiled in the program did not satisfy the same program. The question was from the first level of the search (exclusion of common events). It is so, for information, in case it will be useful at reflection))).

Сергей Таболин:

That's just it. The day before yesterday the script was working (with the data already saved!), and then yesterday it suddenly stopped...

And I haven't complained to anyone yet. I just confirmed that there was some confusion. And where do they stem from?

If a function gives you 23 (correct answer!) and suddenly you get 25, where should I look for the problem?

It looks like you're using a beta. You haven't had an update for 2 weeks.

Maybe there are other nuances?)

--

If 23 this id answer, even in the most important functions id Answers were mixed up. now i can not remember, i already deleted these scripts as not relevant to me.

of course I should have written that there is a discrepancy, unlikely anyone uses it, but those who used them not by reference, but through the answers, after editing screwed up a lot)

Evgeny Vlasov:

This forum seems to be technical, but the logic of searching for errors is evidently alien to it))) First you must exclude common events with which there is no sense in analyzing the code, then you must exclude typical events peculiar to a certain type of programs and if there is nothing of the kind, you must search for why the code compiled in the program does not satisfy the same program. The question was from the first level of search (exclusion of common events). It's just for information, in case it may be of use while reflecting))).

For the second page you are pounding on the topic that someone is to blame, but this someone is not you. Without a description of the trading environment, without a description of the hardware and terminal, without the code - no one will give you a serious answer, because there is no question in fact.

Otherwise, yes, you can go on - I wonder how many pages the telepaths will last.

Evgeny Vlasov:

This forum seems to be technical, but the logic of searching for errors is evidently alien to it))) First you must exclude common events with which there is no sense in analyzing the code, then you must exclude typical events peculiar to a certain type of programs and if there is nothing of the kind, you must search for why the code compiled in the program does not satisfy the same program. The question was from the first level of search (exclusion of common events). It's just for information, in case it may come in handy while thinking))).

What's wrong with this answer?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

My mistakes, bugs, questions

Alexey Viktorov, 2020.04.20 15:27

I have been doing this for eleven years, it's the same thing. I have not seen any changes.

I have not seen any changes.

Reason: